BEWERBEN ALS Intern Portfolio & Pricing Managem. Infrastr./Power & Natural Ressources (f/m/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Team Recruiting; Postfach: RecruitingYoungTalents@unicredit.de
Working Students/ Interns/ Legal Trainees / Volunteers (GER)
Portfolio & Pricing Management (PPM) is an integral part of corporate & investment banking, with a business model strongly focused on optimization of the overall loan portfolio, securing risk-return culture and achieving strategic objectives of the bank. Global PPM is responsible on a managerial basis for all structured finance transactions on a group wide basis.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- Analysis of quarterly / full-year financials and other company reporting
- Financial modeling, rating & pricing for projects in the infrastructure/power and natural resources structured finance area
- Analysis of waiver & amendment request
- Research on business models and markets
- Preparation of monitoring sheets and credit memos
Das bringst du mit
- Study in Business Administration / related fields at Master level or 2. half of Bachelor
- Very good to good academic achievement, preferably in the field of Banking & Finance
- Banking apprenticeship advantageous, but not necessary
- Affinity for dealing with customers
- Strong interest in equities and the capital market business
- High interest in financial markets, structured finance and portfolio management
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Comfortable using MS Office
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Target-orientated and structured manner of working
- Ability to think analytically and strategically
Das bieten wir dir
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank.
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #JoinOurTeam – Our employees are the driving force behind our success and therefore our greatest asset. Because we are aware of our responsibility as an employer, we have once again been certified as Top Employer. Become part of our team!
- #ThinkEuropean – We are not only one of the largest financial institutions in Germany, but as part of UniCredit we are also internationally active and successful. With us, you can expect a pan-European company with regional ties as well as stimulating career opportunities in the world’s most exciting cities.
- #EmpowerCommunitiesToProgress – We are committed to sustainable and social values: Social Impact Banking and Sustainable Finance are part of our DNA. Because for us, creating value means more than just creating financial value.
- #EnjoyMunich – Work in Germany’s most beautiful city: Mountains and lakes on your doorstep, plenty of cultural offerings and, of course, Weißwürste, Oktoberfest, and football. Our headquarter also offers you the best career and development opportunities.