Intern Multinational Corporates: Local Client Management (f/m)
UniCredit as a leading European Bank, combining an international mindset with strong local roots, welcomes people who share a strong can-do spirit and attitude. We look for those who believe in team work and feel responsible for generating value to our customers and communities we all live in.
Multinational Corporates (MNC) is one of the most important divisions in (CIB) Germany. It focuses on international active clients with capital market needs and typically in the investment grade rating spectrum. Many of Multinational Corporates are members of DAX, EuroStoXX 600 or FTSE100 and are all Western Europe domiciled.
MNC´s aim is to achieve leading positions with its clients based on profound industry knowledge. Therefore, the centrally organized MNC Unit is organized in Industry Teams, which cooperate with other product departments of the UniCredit in order to achieve outstanding results.
– Contribute to Local Client Management team to support the Head of Multinational Corporates Coverage MNC in steering the MNC overall business as well as strategic projects within UCB AG and UCG
– Develop automated analysis of Access and Excel databases and implement into Powerpoint presentations
– Develop and create strategic Management Reports and business intelligence analysis
– Provide support with Relationship Managers, Credit Analysts and Product Units with regards to the risk analysis, credit application and credit approval process
– Actively contribute to special projects by collecting data, preparing in-depth-analyses on strategic issues, evaluating business opportunities and preparing presentations.
– At least final year of Bachelor or any year of Master in Business Administration, Economics or related study area with specific focus on Finance
– Excellent academic achievements
– Strong analytical skills and affinity to handle figures
– Confident behavior and strong communication skills
– Team-working skills and ability to work independently
– Willingness to work in an international context
– High level of personal integrity
– Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
– Fluency in English and German, both written and oral
– Working experience with databases is a plus
– Interesting tasks and responsibility
– An open team culture with shared goals
– An open minded, dynamic and international company culture
– A pleasant working environment with friendly colleagues in an office equipped with modern features
Kontakt: Kristina Röder Telefonnummer: 089/378-22475