BEWERBEN ALS Intern Markets Planning & Controlling (f/m/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Team Recruiting; Postfach: RecruitingYoungTalents@unicredit.de
Working Students/ Interns/ Legal Trainees / Volunteers (GER)
Global Client Risk Management is a critical and dynamic component of the Corporate Solution value chain (former CIB – Corporate Investment Banking). It serves as the product factory for all Financial Markets Trading products and instruments for the Group including coverage of institutional investors, corporates and networks for distribution. With a cross-asset class solution approach, including FX, Rates, Credit, Equity Derivatives and Commodities, the changing needs of our institutional and corporate clients are addressed with an offering of plain vanilla as well as tailor-made products.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
Markets Planning and Controlling team is responsible for running the day-to-day Profit & Loss control of business lines (Equities, Fixed Income, Currencies & Commodities) in Client Risk Management, performing daily Economic and IFRS P&L reporting, analysis, and explanations for stakeholders within the UniCredit Global Client Risk Management environment.
In this role you will work closely and support mainly the Equity functions:
- Perform analytical review of daily Economic and IFRS P&L, i. e. P&L decomposition by risk factors (greeks) and IFRS P&L components development, while ensuring timely communication with traders and producing commentary & analysis for Front Office, CFO, and other stakeholders
- Pro-actively run investigations of P&L relevant issues and interact with Trading, Risk, Finance & Accounting
- Participate in business initiatives and Markets Planning & Controlling projects
Das bringst du mit
- Academic studies with a focus on finance & banking, economics, business administration or equivalent with strong academic record
- Knowledge of financial instruments and understanding of their valuation
- Good analytical and quantitative skills
- Self-responsibility and proficiency in working with numbers
- Very good written and spoken English (German is a plus but not mandatory)
- Good skills in MS Excel
- VBA and SQL are a plus
- Availability: immediately
Das bieten wir dir
- #BalanceYourLife – Digitization and flexibility shape our modern working world. Design your working life with flexitime the way it suits you best: Whether in the office or remotely.
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #BeAppreciated – You are a full-fledged team member from the very beginning and worth every single cent to us. That is why we reward your commitment and impact with €2,050 gross per month for voluntary and mandatory internships.
- #JoinOurTeam – Our employees are the driving force behind our success and therefore our greatest asset. Because we are aware of our responsibility as an employer, we have once again been certified as Top Employer. Become part of our team!
- #ThinkEuropean – We are not only one of the largest financial institutions in Germany, but as part of UniCredit we are also internationally active and successful. With us, you can expect a pan-European company with regional ties as well as stimulating career opportunities in the world’s most exciting cities.
- #ComeAsYouAre – We are committed to a fair and inclusive working environment. That is why we have signed the „Charta der Vielfalt“, are part of the Valuable 500 and support people with disabilities in the workplace. The UniCorns represent our LGBTQI+ colleagues, while through our Gender Diversity Program we ensure equal opportunities for everyone. Inclusion is a responsibility we recognize and embrace.
- #EnjoyMunich – Work in Germany’s most beautiful city: Mountains and lakes on your doorstep, plenty of cultural offerings and, of course, Weißwürste, Oktoberfest, and football. Our headquarter also offers you the best career and development opportunities.