Intern Markets Business & Process Transformation (m/f)
HypoVereinsbank is part of UniCredit, one of Europe’s largest banking groups. It ranks among the biggest financial institutions in Germany. As a focused full-service bank, HypoVereinsbank engages in all kinds of banking activities. It is responsible for all of UniCredit’s operations in Germany and is also the competence centre for international investment banking.
Business and Process Transformation plays different roles, among which: leadership of key projects, re-engineering of critical end-to-end processes and change management, working in close cooperation with Markets front office colleagues and with support functions (e.g. Compliance, Risk, …). Interns joining this area gain a broad view of the functioning of Investment Banking and of the key challenges of this fast moving business.
• Pursuing undergraduate degree in Economics, Finance, Banking, Management or similar
• Interest in digital transformation, Markets business development and / or process reengineering topics
• Motivated, eager to learn and able to think openly about challenging problems
• Ability to work independently and well structured
• Fluency in English, German beneficial
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Wide range of interesting assignments (e.g. investment banking, digital transformation, etc.)
• A great place to work and to collect valuable experiences
• Dynamic environment with an international and highly motivated team
• Professional development opportunities
• Support with training and coaching
• The opportunity to establish a network within one of the most successful pan-European banks
Kontakt: Ralf Meißner Telefonnummer: 089/378-23165