HypoVereinsbank is part of UniCredit, one of Europe?s largest banking groups. It ranks among the biggest financial institutions in Germany. As a focused full-service bank, HypoVereinsbank engages in all kinds of banking activities. It is responsible for all of UniCredit?s operations in Germany and is also the competence centre for international investment banking.
Debt capital markets deals with the issuance of debt instruments (mainly bonds) of larger corporates
The origination department is the interface of the bank towards the client for these products.
Your tasks in our team:
– Improve existing IT tools (spread-sheets, databases)
– Programming of new complex applications using VBA as well as Access/database management
– Experience with Bloomberg desirable
– Good to very good programming skills in an object-oriented language (preferably C#, C++ or Java or SAS)
– Profound knowledge of VBA as well as Access/datbas management
– Comfortable using MS Office
– Ability to work independently
– Good spoken German or English
– High affinity for numbers and keen perception
Das erwartet Sie:
– Interesting tasks and responsibility
– An open team culture with shared goals
– An open minded, dynamic and international company culture
– Varied, interesting projects
– Working location in the centre of Munich
Please apply online!