BEWERBEN ALS Intern International Clients Coverage (f/m/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Team Recruiting; Postfach: RecruitingYoungTalents@unicredit.de
Werkstudent:innen / Praktikant:innen / Rechtsreferendar:innen / Volontär:innen (DE)
International Clients Coverage is part of the Corporates division and focuses on the activities with international UniCredit network clients. We comprehensively support our clients with risk management, transactions & payments as well as advisory & capital market solutions.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- You will have the opportunity to work in an international environment and in cross-divisional teams
- You will be part of the UniCredit team from day one and support relationship managers and credit analysts in their daily activities as well projects of strategic importance
- You will closely cooperate with the product specialists and other stakeholders to address our international corporate clients‘ needs
- You will prepare external and internal presentations and reports, undertake company research and due diligence, prepare peer group analysis, financial spread sheets and credit requests
- You will have the opportunity to work independently and directly interact with our international corporate clients
Das bringst du mit
- At least final year of Bachelor or any year of Master in Business Administration, Economics or related study area with specific focus on Finance
- Strong analytical skills as well as independent and systematic work approach
- Team player and ability to work self-reliant and under time pressure
- Strong communication skills and interest in working with corporate clients
- Fluency in German and English
- Excellent MS Office skills
Das bieten wir dir
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank.
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #ComeAndStay – For top interns, we have a retention program so that we can stay in touch after your studies and hopefully soon welcome you as a permanent employee.
- #JoinOurTeam – Our employees are the driving force behind our success and therefore our greatest asset. Because we are aware of our responsibility as an employer, we have once again been certified as Top Employer. Become part of our team!
- #ThinkEuropean – We are not only one of the largest financial institutions in Germany, but as part of UniCredit we are also internationally active and successful. With us, you can expect a pan-European company with regional ties as well as stimulating career opportunities in the world’s most exciting cities.
- #EmpowerCommunitiesToProgress – We are committed to sustainable and social values: Social Impact Banking and Sustainable Finance are part of our DNA. Because for us, creating value means more than just creating financial value.
- #BeAppreciated – You are a full-fledged team member from the very beginning and worth every single cent to us. That is why we reward your commitment and impact with €2,050 gross per month for voluntary and mandatory internships.