BEWERBEN ALS Intern – International Center Germany (m/f/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Team Recruiting; Postfach: RecruitingYoungTalents@unicredit.de
starting from 09/2023
Werkstudent:innen / Praktikant:innen / Rechtsreferendar:innen / Volontär:innen (DE)
UniCredit International Centers (UICs) along with Global Product Lines (e.g. Transactions & Payments, Capital Markets and Specialised Lending) and together with International Network of branches and representative offices are there to support the international expansion of our clients. UICs are built as a network of Professionals with a solid experience in managing international transactions and they represent the interface of the commercial sales force to the foreign network, coordinating all internal processes to better meet cross border business needs.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- Get acquainted with our international corporate clients and work with our „International Experts“ to further develop the business
- Familiarize yourself with credit and cross-border processes as well as structuring of international transactions
- Support project management for cross-border activities
- Support analysis and reports concerning international activities, incl. presentation of results to relevant stakeholders
- Cooperation with other teams and other international entities of the group
- Support in planning and execution of international corporate events to promote the International Corporate Business of UniCredit internally and externally
Das bringst du mit
- Final year of Bachelor or any year of Master in Business Administration, Economics or related study area with specific focus on Finance
- Initial work experience in the fields of Banking or Consulting an advantage
- Very good German and English proficiency
- Excellence using MS Office (especially Excel and Power point)
- Ability to work independently and proactively, responsible handling of confidential information
- Confident and friendly manner, international mind-set and good communication skills
Das bieten wir dir
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank.
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #ComeAndStay – For top interns, we have a retention program so that we can stay in touch after your studies and hopefully soon welcome you as a permanent employee.
- #ThinkEuropean – We are not only one of the largest financial institutions in Germany, but as part of UniCredit we are also internationally active and successful. With us, you can expect a pan-European company with regional ties as well as stimulating career opportunities in the world’s most exciting cities.
- #EnjoyMunich – Work in Germany’s most beautiful city: Mountains and lakes on your doorstep, plenty of cultural offerings and, of course, Weißwürste, Oktoberfest, and football. Our headquarter also offers you the best career and development opportunities.
- #BalanceYourLife – Digitization and flexibility shape our modern working world. Design your working life with flexitime the way it suits you best: Whether in the office or remotely.
- #JoinOurTeam – Our employees are the driving force behind our success and therefore our greatest asset. Because we are aware of our responsibility as an employer, we have once again been certified as Top Employer. Become part of our team!