Intern Infrastructure & Energy Project Finance (f/m)
HypoVereinsbank is part of UniCredit, one of Europe’s largest banking groups. It ranks among the biggest financial institutions in Germany. As a focused full-service bank, HypoVereinsbank engages in all kinds of banking activities. It is responsible for all of UniCredit’s operations in Germany and is also the competence centre for international investment banking.
– Power & Environment
– Transportation & PPP
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to participate in structuring and execution of large scale transactions and gain first-hand Investment Banking insights at a major European Bank.
– Participation in every stage of the transaction including pitching, bidding, negotiating, structuring and executing the deal
– Conduct market and industry research, performing benchmarking analyses (e.g. Bloomberg)
– Financial modelling
– Preparation of pitch books, client presentations, supporting the deal team in preparing credit applications and memos for both external and internal communication.
– Support of communication and management of global client base active in Transportation, Infrastructure, Power and Renewables sectors
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to participate in structuring and execution of complex transactions and gain first-hand Investment Banking insights at a major European Bank.
– At least final year of bachelor studies in Business Administration, Economics or related study areas with specific focus on Finance or students with an engineering background connected to Commodity Finance
– Excellent academic achievements in combination with extracurricular activities
– Team player with strong analytical and communication skills
– Strong MS Office skills especially in MS Excel
– Both written and oral fluency in English. Other language skills, especially in relation to our core markets would be helpful.
– Highly motivated to succeed in a challenging and global business environment
– Practical experience in Corporate Finance is of advantage
– Interesting tasks and responsibility
– An open team culture with shared goals
– An open minded, dynamic and international company culture
– A pleasant working environment with friendly colleagues in an office equipped with modern features
Kontakt: Kristina Röder Telefonnummer: 089/378-22475