BEWERBEN ALS Intern – Industry Coverage Client Management (m/f/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Johannes Horn, +49 151 12530409, Johannes.Horn@unicredit.de
as soon as possible
Werkstudenten/ Praktikanten/ Rechtsreferendare (DE)
Die HypoVereinsbank ist Teil der UniCredit, einer paneuropäischen Geschäftsbank mit einem einzigartigen Angebot in Italien, Deutschland sowie Zentral- und Osteuropa. Unser Ziel ist es, die Gesellschaft dabei zu unterstützen sich weiterzuentwickeln, indem wir allen Beteiligten das Beste bieten und das Potenzial unserer Kund:innen sowie unserer Mitarbeiter:innen in ganz Europa zur Entfaltung bringen. Deshalb wurden wir bereits zum wiederholten Mal als europäischer Top Employer ausgezeichnet.
Industry Coverage Client Management Germany (CPD5CM) provides full support to the Industry Coverage Heads Germany in monitoring and steering the business with Large Corporate Clients. The functions encompass the development of strategic as well as operative initiatives, definition and execution of commercial processes (Shared Goals, Account Planning, Wallet Sizing and Tiering), profitability monitoring of client relationships and steering the outbound business with Large Corporate Clients. In addition CPD5CM is responsible for regular business reporting activities and for business controlling tasks in close cooperation with CFO as well as for managing the agenda and ensuring a smooth run of business committees, e.g. the Corporates Business Forum Germany.
Das erwartet Sie bei uns
- Evaluate new business opportunities and produce high quality analysis to support strategic as well as operative decisions
- Contribute and steer special projects (e.g. Advanced Analytics Lab) by performing in-depth-analyses on operative and client/portfolio related issues
- Interface to cross department processes and activities, spreading best practice & fostering cross fertilization
- Organize Corporates Business Forum Germany and Corporates Germany participation in Group committees
- Coordinate Shared Goals, Account Planning and Wallet Sizing process and manage/support client related projects/initiatives
- Provide broad support in account planning activities acting as interface to CFO during budget process
- Performing client analysis & reviews as well as regular business reporting & monitoring of performance in close cooperation with CFO
- Coordinate the implementation of all necessary activities aimed at facilitating the Large Corporates Germany Networks and at improving cross selling
Das bringen Sie mit
- At least final year of Bachelor or any year of Master in Business Administration, Economics or related study area with specific focus on Finance
- Excellent academic achievements in combination with extracurricular activities
- Strong analytical skills and affinity to handle figures
- Ability to adhere to work under pressure and to explain complex issues
- Confident behavior and strong communication skills
- Team player and ability to work self-reliant
- Willingness to work in an international context
- High level of personal integrity
- Outstanding working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent and excellent communication skills in German and English, both written and oral
Das bieten wir Ihnen
- #BalanceYourLife – Digitization and flexibility shape our modern working world. Design your working life with flexitime the way it suits you best.
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank.
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #JoinOurTeam – Our employees are the driving force behind our success and therefore our greatest asset. Because we are aware of our responsibility as an employer, we have once again been certified as Top Employer. Become part of our team!
- #ComeAsYouAre – We are committed to a fair and inclusive working environment. That is why we have signed the “Charta der Vielfalt”, are part of the Valuable 500 and support people with disabilities in the workplace. The UniCorns represent our LGBTQI+ colleagues, while through our Gender Diversity Program we ensure equal opportunities for everyone. Inclusion is a responsibility we recognize and embrace.