BEWERBEN ALS Intern in Chief Digital & Information Office (CDIO)/ Initiative application (m/f/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Daniele Rizzo, Daniele.Rizzo@unicredit.de
Working Students/ Interns/ Legal Trainees / Volunteers (GER)
The division Chief Digital & Information Office (CDIO) of UniCredit Bank AG is the central unit to steer the digital transformation of the bank. We support the bank across all core areas such as retail banking and corporate banking. This involves product solutions in the areas of accounts, securities, consumer loans and corporate loans. In addition to product-specific solutions, our task is also to cover the further development of our data strategy and cyber security, and also to strengthen our digital corporate culture and employee experience. We don’t just digitize processes, but also redesign and simplify them so that customers and employees benefit from them.
We are constantly looking for interns and working students in the various areas of CDIO. Therefore, we are looking forward to your application and will identify a suitable team in which you can best contribute with your skills.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- Gain insights into a large, internationally active company with an excellent international reputation
- Follow the digital trends shared with our professional and strategic experts
- Depending on the team, take over your own project activities. The activities can be very different depending on the area
- If there is a mutual interest, we will support you to become a permanent employee as part of our trainee program
- Together we will find a suitable team for you, in which you can optimally contribute with your skills. You are also welcome to let us know what you are particularly interested in – we will try to make it possible!
Das bringst du mit
- Solid interest in digital banking and digital trends, such as: payment transactions, cyber security issues, data analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence, other digital banking products, process optimization or improving the employee experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as dealing with colleagues and flexibility in relation to your daily tasks
- Motivation to learn and desire to deepen your digital thinking
- Preferably, but not necessarily, previous experience gained through one or more internships in banking, consulting or in a digital environment
- Education (last year of bachelor’s degree or ongoing master’s degree) preferably in the areas of business administration, economics, finance, data science or engineering. However, also all other areas are welcomed for applying
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Package (especially Excel and PowerPoint). Please, indicate further knowledge (e.g. Tableau, Python, Scrum, Italian, etc.)
- Willingness to be a top player in the team and to deal with different levels of management from day one
- Fluent in German and English (other languages are an advantage)
Das bieten wir dir
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank.
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #MakeInnovationHappen – FinTechs, Big Data, Bitcoins: Banking is evolving rapidly. Actively shape the digital transformation of one of the most change-driven industries by contributing your fresh perspective and innovative ideas.
- #ComeAndStay – For top interns, we have a retention program so that we can stay in touch after your studies and hopefully soon welcome you as a permanent employee.
- #ThinkEuropean – We are not only one of the largest financial institutions in Germany, but as part of UniCredit we are also internationally active and successful. With us, you can expect a pan-European company with regional ties as well as stimulating career opportunities in the world’s most exciting cities.