Intern German Derivatives Sales, Private Investor Products (f/m)
HypoVereinsbank is part of UniCredit, one of Europe’s largest banking groups. It ranks among the biggest financial institutions in Germany. As a focused full-service bank, HypoVereinsbank engages in all kinds of banking activities. It is responsible for all of UniCredit’s operations in Germany and is also the competence centre for international investment banking.
– Receive a very good insight into the daily business of retail structured products
– To be challenged on a daily basis to show your qualities and aptitudes
– An energetic and buzzing work environment where people work together in trust, reciprocity, respect fairness and transparency
– You will have the opportunity to be a real part of the team, working with our experts while learning about our firm, clients, and the industry as a whole.
– You will have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts.
– You will assist our team of salespersons with their daily task.
– Your daily work on the trading floor will be highly diverse and range from projects to market research.
– You will gain deep insight into the German Derivatives landscape and client activities and start networking with our colleagues in other divisions.
– Student in Business Mathematics, Business Study’s, Finance or Economics
– Very Good written and spoken German and English
– Besides demonstrating a keen interest in Capital Markets and Structured Products, show the commitment to go the extra mile and the passion it takes to be successful in this environment
– Strong interest in equities and the capital market business
– Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
– Target-oriented and structured manner of working
– Comfortable using MS Office
– Interesting tasks and responsibility’s
– An open team culture with shared goals
– An open minded, dynamic and international company culture
– Flexible working models and attractive remuneration
Kontakt: Ralf Meißner Telefonnummer: 089/378-23165