Intern Financial Sponsor Solutions / Leveraged Finance (f/m)
HypoVereinsbank is part of UniCredit, one of Europe’s largest banking groups. It ranks among the biggest financial institutions in Germany. As a focused full-service bank, HypoVereinsbank engages in all kinds of banking activities. It is responsible for all of UniCredit’s operations in Germany and is also the competence centre for international investment banking.
UniCredit has been in a top 3 market position in leveraged finance for 15 years.
We offer an exciting and fast-paced environment with the opportunity to be an active integral part in one of our deal teams and gain first-hand investment banking insights.
– Research on business models and markets
– Analysis of due diligence reports
– Financial modeling
– Drafting of client presentations
– Preparation of credit memos / company profiles
– Student of business administration or related fields at Master level or second half of Bachelor program
– Excellent academic achievements
– Strong analytical skills
– High interest in financial markets, private equity business and M&A
– Previous internship in relevant field favorable
– Ability to work diligently under time pressure
– Strong team player
– Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel
– Fluency in English in speech and writing
– Interesting tasks and responsibility
– Varied, interesting project
– An open team culture with shared goals
– An open-minded, dynamic and international company culture
Kontakt: Kristina Röder Telefonnummer: 089/378-22475