BEWERBEN ALS Intern Finance & Advisory – Syndicated Loans (f/m/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Team Recruiting; Postfach: RecruitingYoungTalents@unicredit.de
Working Students/ Interns/ Legal Trainees / Volunteers (GER)
The Syndicated loans team in Munich is acting as central function for syndicated loans. We are coordinating the syndicate containing from borrowers, lenders, sponsors, advisers and further related parties. Our work covers negotiation task for documentation to instructing internal departments for booking and advising and monitoring the facilities and their parties until the maturity.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- Familiarizing with principles of Loans Agency
- Supporting Loans Agency Team Munich & team heads in daily tasks according to the documentation of the current and new deals
- Updating client & internal presentations
- Taking care of Kwon Your Customer tasks
- Preparation of pitch books
Das bringst du mit
- You are studying business sciences
- You already gained initial work experience in the field of Banking and Finance
- A banking apprenticeship is advantageous, but not necessary
- You have an affinity for dealing with customers
- Your German and English is very good written and spoken
- You are comfortable using MS Office
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Working independently is one of your strengths
- You have a talent for organization
- You have a high level of general knowledge and strong social skills
- You are confident and friendly
- Proactiveness completes your profile
Das bieten wir dir
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank.
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #BeAppreciated – You are a full-fledged team member from the very beginning and worth every single cent to us. That is why we reward your commitment and impact with €2,050 gross per month for voluntary and mandatory internships.
- #ComeAndStay – For top interns, we have a retention program so that we can stay in touch after your studies and hopefully soon welcome you as a permanent employee.
- #ThinkEuropean – We are not only one of the largest financial institutions in Germany, but as part of UniCredit we are also internationally active and successful. With us, you can expect a pan-European company with regional ties as well as stimulating career opportunities in the world’s most exciting cities.
- #EnjoyCulture – Art and culture are an expression of human existence. With the exhibition platform in the HVB KunstCUBEs, we support aspiring young artists, while with the UniCredit Festspiel-Nacht and the Hypo-Kulturstiftung, we ensure that feelings, opinions, and criticism continue to find their place in society. Enjoy our discount offers in Munich, Milan, and Verona.
- #EnjoyMunich – Work in Germany’s most beautiful city: Mountains and lakes on your doorstep, plenty of cultural offerings and, of course, Weißwürste, Oktoberfest, and football. Our headquarter also offers you the best career and development opportunities.