BEWERBEN ALS Intern FIG Solutions (f/m/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Team Recruiting; Postfach: RecruitingYoungTalents@unicredit.de
Working Students/ Interns/ Legal Trainees / Volunteers (GER)
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- Support the senior colleagues in coverage of FI and NBFI clients in collaboration with product teams
- Understand and analyze latest regulatory developments and their impact on the FIs and NBFIs
- Prepare financial, funding and capital analysis and benchmarking exercises
- Conduct general market and company research about FIs and NBFIs
- Support the preparation of high-quality internal and client presentations
- Ad-hoc tasks related to ESG, credit ratings, regulatory and capital market developments
Das bringst du mit
- Studies in business administration, economics, finance or a related field
- Good academic achievements with keen interest in FIs and NBFIs
- Initial work experience in the field of Banking / Insurance / Consulting / Accounting is desired
- Basic understanding of Basel III and Solvency II regulation
- Comfortable using MS Office applications and experience with Bloomberg is desirable
- Very good written and spoken English. German and other languages are plus
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Have high affinity for numbers with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think analytically and strategically and able to communicate his/her ideas
Das bieten wir dir
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank.
- #ComeAsYouAre – We are committed to a fair and inclusive working environment. That is why we have signed the “Charta der Vielfalt”, are part of the Valuable 500 and support people with disabilities in the workplace. The UniCorns represent our LGBTQI+ colleagues, while through our Gender Diversity Program we ensure equal opportunities for everyone. Inclusion is a responsibility we recognize and embrace.
- #ComeAndStay – For top interns, we have a retention program so that we can stay in touch after your internship and hopefully soon welcome you as a permanent employee
- #BeAppreciated – You are part of the team from the very beginning and worth every single cent to us. That is why we reward your commitment and impact with €2,050 gross per month for voluntary and mandatory internships.
- #EnjoyMunich – Work in Germany’s most beautiful city: Mountains and lakes on your doorstep, plenty of cultural offerings and, of course, Weißwürste, Oktoberfest, and football. Our headquarter also offers you the best career and development opportunities.