BEWERBEN ALS Intern – Equity Capital Markets Strategic Equity Solutions (f/m/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Team Recruiting; Postfach: RecruitingYoungTalents@unicredit.de
Working Students/ Interns/ Legal Trainees / Volunteers (GER)
Die HypoVereinsbank ist Teil der UniCredit, einer paneuropäischen Geschäftsbank mit einem einzigartigen Angebot in Italien, Deutschland sowie Zentral- und Osteuropa. Unser Ziel ist es, die Gesellschaft dabei zu unterstützen sich weiterzuentwickeln, indem wir allen Beteiligten das Beste bieten und das Potenzial unserer Kund:innen sowie unserer Mitarbeiter:innen in ganz Europa zur Entfaltung bringen. Deshalb wurden wir bereits zum wiederholten Mal als europäischer Top Employer ausgezeichnet.
The Strategic Equity Solutions team advises, structures and executes tailor-made solutions to address client needs around listed equity (equity stake hedging, yield enhancement, financing etc.). During your placement, you will build your knowledge of capital markets, equity derivatives and equity financing products and their applications to client situations.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- Conduct industry and company research to support the team in the origination of equity derivatives transactions
- Analysis of capital market trends as well as UniCredit’s client base
- Preparation of client presentations
- Support in equity derivatives products development and in the execution of equity derivatives transactions
Das bringst du mit
- Study in Finance, Economics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering, or related studies
- You have strong interest in equities, derivatives, and the capital market business
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills complete your profile
- You count the ability to work independently as well as analytical and strategic thinking among your strenghts
- You are proactive
Das bieten wir dir
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #BeAppreciated – You are a full-fledged team member from the very beginning and worth every single cent to us. That is why we reward your commitment and impact with €2,050 gross per month for voluntary and mandatory internships.
- #ComeAndStay – For top interns, we have a retention program so that we can stay in touch after your studies and hopefully soon welcome you as a permanent employee.
- #JoinOurTeam – Our employees are the driving force behind our success and therefore our greatest asset. Because we are aware of our responsibility as an employer, we have once again been certified as Top Employer. Become part of our team!
- #ThinkEuropean – We are not only one of the largest financial institutions in Germany, but as part of UniCredit we are also internationally active and successful. With us, you can expect a pan-European company with regional ties as well as stimulating career opportunities in the world’s most exciting cities.
- #ComeAsYouAre – We are committed to a fair and inclusive working environment. That is why we have signed the „Charta der Vielfalt“, are part of the Valuable 500 and support people with disabilities in the workplace. The UniCorns represent our LGBTQI+ colleagues, while through our Gender Diversity Program we ensure equal opportunities for everyone. Inclusion is a responsibility we recognize and embrace.