BEWERBEN ALS Intern – Derivatives Trading (f/m/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Team Recruiting; Postfach: RecruitingYoungTalents@unicredit.de
Working Students/ Interns/ Legal Trainees / Volunteers (GER)
Derivatives Trading is part of UniCredit Bank’s markets division. In its capacity the desk is pricing, trading and hedging plain vanilla, structured and flow products for corporate, institutional and retail clients. The intern position offers the opportunity to be involved in the day-to-day work, price contribution, risk analysis and hedging.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- Help in maintaining price contribution of cross asset derivatives
- Communication with our sales-team and clients
- Involvement in risk analysis and management
- Support trading decisions, position analysis and risk management through creation of advanced Excel tools(using VBA)
Das bringst du mit
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank.
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus out where your passion lies.
- #MakeInnovationHappen – FinTechs, Big Data, Bitcoins: Banking is evolving rapidly. Actively shape the digital transformation of one of the most change-driven industries by contributing your fresh perspective and innovative ideas.
- #ComeAndStay – For top interns, we have a retention program so that we can stay in touch after your studies and hopefully soon welcome you as a permanent employee.
- #ThinkEuropean – We are not only one of the largest financial institutions in Germany, but as part of UniCredit we are also internationally active and successful. With us, you can expect a pan-European company with regional ties as well as stimulating career opportunities in the world’s most exciting cities.
- #EnjoyMunich – Work in Germany’s most beautiful city: Mountains and lakes on your doorstep, plenty of cultural offerings and, of course, Weißwürste, Oktoberfest, and football. Our headquarter also offers you the best career and development opportunities.
Das bieten wir dir
- Interesting tasks and responsibility
- Working location in the centre of Munich
- An open minded, dynamic and international company culture
- Working in a fast paced and challenging environment on a cross asset derivative desk