BEWERBEN ALS Intern Credit Risk Management Financial Institutions Insurance Companies (f/m/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Team Recruiting; Postfach: RecruitingYoungTalents@unicredit.de
ongoing, 4 – 6 months
Working Students/ Interns/ Legal Trainees / Volunteers (GER)
The SRM Division is the internal Risk Management unit for international banks, insurances and investment companies. Our team is focused on managing and analyzing insurance companies‘ creditworthiness through ratings and has constant exposure to capital market participants by providing them the necessary strategic advice and analysis of the relevant counterparties.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
Various sophisticated tasks:
- support the credit officer by analyzing counterparty risk of insurance companies
- internet research
- project work with focus on actual topics from the insurance environment (depending on the duration of your internship)
Das bringst du mit
- You are currently a Bachelor or Master student of Business Administration, Economics or related study area with specialization in Finance
- You have very good academic Achievement
- You already gained inital work experience in the field of: ideally in the banking sector
- You have strong interest in equities and the capital market business and interest in economic topics
- Very good written and spoken English
- You are excellent using MS Office
- The ability to work in a team and strong communication skills complete your profile
- You work independently
- The ability to think analytically and strategically do you count among your strengths
- German, French or Spanish language skills beneficial
Das bieten wir dir
- #BalanceYourLife – Digitization and flexibility shape our modern working world. Design your working life with flexitime the way it suits you best: Whether in the office or remotely.
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #BeAppreciated – You are a full-fledged team member from the very beginning and worth every single cent to us. That is why we reward your commitment and impact with €2,050 gross per month for voluntary and mandatory internships.
- #ComeAndStay – For top interns, we have a retention program so that we can stay in touch after your studies and hopefully soon welcome you as a permanent employee.
- #ThinkEuropean – We are not only one of the largest financial institutions in Germany, but as part of UniCredit we are also internationally active and successful. With us, you can expect a pan-European company with regional ties as well as stimulating career opportunities in the world’s most exciting cities.
- #EnjoyMunich – Work in Germany’s most beautiful city: Mountains and lakes on your doorstep, plenty of cultural offerings and, of course, Weißwürste, Oktoberfest, and football. Our headquarter also offers you the best career and development opportunities.