BEWERBEN ALS Intern Credit Risk Control – Rating Methods (f/m/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Team Recruiting; Postfach: RecruitingYoungTalents@unicredit.de
Working Students/ Interns/ Legal Trainees / Volunteers (GER)
Die HypoVereinsbank ist Teil der UniCredit, einer paneuropäischen Geschäftsbank mit einem einzigartigen Angebot in Italien, Deutschland sowie Zentral- und Osteuropa. Unser Ziel ist es, die Gesellschaft dabei zu unterstützen sich weiterzuentwickeln, indem wir allen Beteiligten das Beste bieten und das Potenzial unserer Kund:innen sowie unserer Mitarbeiter:innen in ganz Europa zur Entfaltung bringen. Deshalb wurden wir bereits zum wiederholten Mal als europäischer Top Employer ausgezeichnet.
Our division Credit Risk Modelling & Systems is responsible for the conception of rating processes, the modelling of rating systems, as well as their IT implementation. We strive to estimate the probability of default & loss given default adequately while complying all ECB regulation. Our division is characterized by an international, dynamic environment where a sense for details is most important.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- Active participation in current projects of model developments as well as support of senior colleagues by creating and running statistical analyses independently as well as evaluation and interpretation of results
- Support with re-parametrization of existing models and documentation using LaTeX
- Automation of recurring tasks like data extractions, monitorings, etc & documentation
Das bringst du mit
- Study in: information technology, data analytics or data science
- Study in: statistics, economics, or finance with a quantitative focus and with specialization in: banking or insurance
- Initial work experience in the field of: banking or insurance sector is a plus
- Basic mathematical skills in numeracy, optimisation and stochastic
- High affinity for numbers, analytical thinking and a quick perception
- Knowledge in SQL, SAS, LaTeX are a plus
- Very good written and spoken English
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as solution-oriented and structured working principle
Das bieten wir dir
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank.
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #BeAppreciated – You are a full-fledged team member from the very beginning and worth every single cent to us. That is why we reward your commitment and impact with €2,050 gross per month for voluntary and mandatory internships.
- #MakeInnovationHappen – FinTechs, Big Data, Bitcoins: Banking is evolving rapidly. Actively shape the digital transformation of one of the most change-driven industries by contributing your fresh perspective and innovative ideas.
- #ComeAndStay – For top interns, we have a retention program so that we can stay in touch after your studies and hopefully soon welcome you as a permanent employee.
- #ThinkEuropean – We are not only one of the largest financial institutions in Germany, but as part of UniCredit we are also internationally active and successful. With us, you can expect a pan-European company with regional ties as well as stimulating career opportunities in the world’s most exciting cities.
- #EnjoyMunich – Work in Germany’s most beautiful city: Mountains and lakes on your doorstep, plenty of cultural offerings and, of course, Weißwürste, Oktoberfest, and football. Our headquarter also offers you the best career and development opportunities.