BEWERBEN ALS Intern Corporates Industry Coverage: Credit Analysis & Loan Origination (f/m/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Team Recruiting; Postfach: RecruitingYoungTalents@unicredit.de
Working Students/ Interns/ Legal Trainees / Volunteers (GER)
Multinational Corporates (MNC) focuses on international active clients with capital market needs and typically in the investment grade rating spectrum or in the cross-over range. Many of Multinational Corporates are members of DAX, EuroStoXX 600 or FTSE100 and are all Western Europe domiciled. MNC´s aim is to achieve Tier 1 positions with its clients based on profound industry knowledge. Therefore the centrally organized MNC Unit is organized in Industry Teams, both on the coverage as well credit analysis side. Acting as a leading core bank is driven by the thorough understanding of its clients` needs. In particular the ability to cross-sell capital markets, Global Transaction Banking, Corporate Treasury Sales business should be the focus as well as UniCredit’s regional footprint (CEE). One important tool is the client wallet analysis and our respective share of wallet.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- Cooperate with Credit Analyst, Relationship Managers and Product Units with regards to the risk analysis, credit application and credit approval process
- Support in the preparation of rating assessments and pricing evaluations (balance sheet analysis)
- Involved in documental issues (mandate, term sheet, loan agreements)
- Support Credit Analyst in preparing the pre-negotiation process of syndicated loans or large bilateral loans for multinational corporates
- Research on companies and markets required to prepare client/pitch presentations
- Involved in providing basic support for establishing financial model
- Preparing presentations, credit applications and memos for external and internal purposes
Das bringst du mit
- At least final year of Bachelor or any year of Master in Business Administration, Economics or related study area with specific focus on Finance
- Excellent academic achievements in combination with extracurricular activities
- Strong analytical skills with independent and systematic work approach
- Excellent skills with the MS Office products, high level of competence on Excel spreadsheets
- Fluency communication skills in German
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Team player, with strong interpersonal skills and flexibility
- Highly motivated to succeed in a challenging and global environment
- Willingness to work in an international context
Das bieten wir dir
- #EnjoyMunich – Work in Germany’s most beautiful city: Mountains and lakes on your doorstep, plenty of cultural offerings and, of course, Weißwürste, Oktoberfest, and football. Our headquarter also offers you the best career and development opportunities.
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank.
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #MakeInnovationHappen – FinTechs, Big Data, Bitcoins: Banking is evolving rapidly. Actively shape the digital transformation of one of the most change-driven industries by contributing your fresh perspective and innovative ideas.
- #JoinOurTeam – Our employees are the driving force behind our success and therefore our greatest asset. Because we are aware of our responsibility as an employer, we have once again been certified as Top Employer. Become part of our team!