BEWERBEN ALS Intern Corporates Industry Coverage: Client Management (f/m/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Team Recruiting; Postfach: RecruitingYoungTalents@unicredit.de
Working Students/ Interns/ Legal Trainees / Volunteers (GER)
Die HypoVereinsbank ist Teil der UniCredit, einer paneuropäischen Geschäftsbank mit einem einzigartigen Angebot in Italien, Deutschland sowie Zentral- und Osteuropa. Unser Ziel ist es, die Gesellschaft dabei zu unterstützen sich weiterzuentwickeln, indem wir allen Beteiligten das Beste bieten und das Potenzial unserer Kund:innen sowie unserer Mitarbeiter:innen in ganz Europa zur Entfaltung bringen. Deshalb wurden wir bereits zum wiederholten Mal als europäischer Top Employer ausgezeichnet.
Corporates/Industry Coverage focuses on international active clients with capital market needs and typically in the investment grade rating spectrum or in the cross-over range. Many of our Corporates are members of DAX, EuroStoXX 600 or FTSE100 and are all Western Europe domiciled. Our aim is to achieve Tier 1 positions with its clients based on profound industry knowledge. Therefore our Coverage Units are organized in Industry Teams, both on the coverage as well credit analysis side. Acting as a leading core bank is driven by the thorough understanding of its clients` needs. In particular the ability to cross-sell capital markets, Global Transaction Banking, Corporate Treasury Sales business should be the focus as well as UniCredit’s regional footprint (CEE). One important tool is the client wallet analysis and our respective share of wallet. This approach is supported by the Shared Goals Initiative.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- Support the Industry Coverage Teams in steering the business with Large Corporates via all coordination mechanisms and with strategic projects within UCB AG and UCG
- Cooperate with Relationship Managers, Credit Analyst and Product Units with regard to the risk analysis, credit application and credit approval process
- Active contribution to special projects by preparing in-depth-analyses on strategic issues and evaluate business opportunities
- Design and manage specific key strategic projects, identify project requirements, construct project plans and track progress
- Ensure smooth and efficient execution of daily business
Das bringst du mit
- At least final year of Bachelor or any year of Master in Business Administration, Economics or related study area with specific focus on Finance
- Excellent academic achievements in combination with extracurricular activities
- Strong analytical skills and affinity to handle figures
- Ability to adhere to work under pressure and to explain complex issues
- Confident behavior and strong communication skills
- Team player and ability to work self-reliant
- Willingness to work in an international context
- High level of personal integrity
- Outstanding working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluency communication skills in German
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
Das bieten wir dir
- #EnjoyMunich – Work in Germany’s most beautiful city: Mountains and lakes on your doorstep, plenty of cultural offerings and, of course, Weißwürste, Oktoberfest, and football. Our headquarter also offers you the best career and development opportunities.
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank.
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #MakeInnovationHappen – FinTechs, Big Data, Bitcoins: Banking is evolving rapidly. Actively shape the digital transformation of one of the most change-driven industries by contributing your fresh perspective and innovative ideas.
- #JoinOurTeam – Our employees are the driving force behind our success and therefore our greatest asset. Because we are aware of our responsibility as an employer, we have once again been certified as Top Employer. Become part of our team!