BEWERBEN ALS Intern Corporate Treasury Sales Management (m/f/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Team Recruiting; Postfach: RecruitingYoungTalents@unicredit.de
Werkstudent:innen / Praktikant:innen / Rechtsreferendar:innen / Volontär:innen (DE)
- Projectmanagement (CTS internal and global)
- close collaboration within Business Management and Sales Units. Interfaces to the Divisions CIB/UBK/PBK, Legal, Compliance and other central functions.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
Preparation of weekly meetings, status updates and operation and steering committee presentation to Senior management
- Analysis of Data in regards to clients
- Involvement in digital projects and CRM systems
- Contribution to the creation of presentation to senior management on the development of specific business projects
Das bringst du mit
- Study in: Banking and Finance
- Very good to good academic achievement, preferably in the field of: Banking and Finance
- Presentation skills
- Financial math skills an asset
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Comfortable using MS Office
- Affinity to new Media
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Interest in a dynamic working environment
- Ability to work independently
- Talent for organization
- High affinity for numbers and keen perception
- Ability to think analytically and strategically
- High level of general knowledge and strong social skills
- Confident and friendly manner
Das bieten wir dir
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank.
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #ComeAndStay – For top interns, we have a retention program so that we can stay in touch after your studies and hopefully soon welcome you as a permanent employee.
- #JoinOurTeam – Our employees are the driving force behind our success and therefore our greatest asset. Because we are aware of our responsibility as an employer, we have once again been certified as Top Employer. Become part of our team!
- #ThinkEuropean – We are not only one of the largest financial institutions in Germany, but as part of UniCredit we are also internationally active and successful. With us, you can expect a pan-European company with regional ties as well as stimulating career opportunities in the world’s most exciting cities.
- #EnjoyMunich – Work in Germany’s most beautiful city: Mountains and lakes on your doorstep, plenty of cultural offerings and, of course, Weißwürste, Oktoberfest, and football. Our headquarter also offers you the best career and development opportunities.