BEWERBEN ALS Intern – Corporate Banking (m/w/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Johannes Horn, +49 151 12530409, Johannes.Horn@unicredit.de
as soon as possible
Working Students/ Interns/ Legal Trainees / Volunteers (GER)
Corporates Industry Coverage focuses on international active clients with capital market needs and typically in the investment grade rating spectrum or in the cross-over range, most of them listed and members of DAX, EuroStoXX 600 or FTSE100.
Industry Client Management provides full support to the Industry Coverage in monitoring and steering the business. This includes e.g. the development of strategic as well as operative initiatives, definition and execution of processes around corporate coverage and profitability monitoring of client relationships.
As interface between sales and center the team supports in strategic projects and client related initiatives.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- Support the Industry Coverage with steering the business and contributing to strategic projects
- Evaluate new business opportunities and produce high quality analysis to support strategic as well as operative decisions
- Interface to cross department processes and activities, spreading best practice & fostering cross fertilization
- Support Shared Goals, Account Planning and Wallet Sizing process and manage client related initiatives
- Perform client analysis & reviews as well as regular business reporting & monitoring of performance in close cooperation with CFO
Das bringst du mit
- At least final year of Bachelor or any year of Master in Business Administration, Economics or related study area (ideally with specific focus on Finance)
- Confident behavior and strong communication skills
- Team player and ability to work self-reliant
- Strong analytical skills, affinity to handle figures and explain complex issues
- Outstanding working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent in German and English, both written and oral
Das bieten wir dir
- #BalanceYourLife – Digitization and flexibility shape our modern working world. Design your working life with flexitime the way it suits you best.
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank.
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #JoinOurTeam – Our employees are the driving force behind our success and therefore our greatest asset. Because we are aware of our responsibility as an employer, we have once again been certified as Top Employer. Become part of our team!
- #ComeAsYouAre – We are committed to a fair and inclusive working environment. That is why we have signed the “Charta der Vielfalt”, are part of the Valuable 500 and support people with disabilities in the workplace. The UniCorns represent our LGBTQI+ colleagues, while through our Gender Diversity Program we ensure equal opportunities for everyone. Inclusion is a responsibility we recognize and embrace.