Intern Communications Corporate & Investment Banking (f/m)
UniCredit is a simple, pan-European commercial bank providing unique access to Western, Central and Eastern Europe with an unrivalled strategic presence in 14 European core markets and an International Network spanning another 16 countries worldwide.
UniCredit Corporate & Investment Banking is fully plugged into UniCredit Group and serves 1,500 multinational corporates and key financial institutions and supports the Group’s corporate banking units in delivering services to 600,000 corporate and public sector clients. Furthermore, we deliver investment solutions for UniCredit’s retail and private banking clients.
UniCredit, a solid European commercial bank with leadership positions in Italy, Germany, Austria and Poland and a strong presence in other high-growth CEE countries, has one of the largest networks in Europe with almost 10,000 branches. Corporate & Investment Banking, with approximately 9,500 professionals in nearly 50 countries, serves corporate and institutional clients via the largest group of network banks in Western, Central and Eastern Europe.
Key duties also include development of internal communication campaigns, as well as journalistic and content management editing of business-focused topics in all relevant communication media (both externally and internally). In addition, a huge range of event formats are to be designed, planned and staged for staff, clients and investors.
– The opportunity to design and implement communication projects
– To gain experience in content management for internet/intranet
and other communication channels
– To become familiar with events as a communication medium
via different formats by playing a part throughout the
entire process (preparation, marketing, execution and follow-up)
– To acquire insight into a large international group
– A degree in communication studies, marketing, business
– Interest in journalism and editing work with various media
– Practical experience using Microsoft Office programmes
– Very good written and spoken English skills and
fluent knowledge of either German or Italian
– A desire to do creative work as part of the team
– Interesting assignments and activities that entail responsibility
– An open and dedicated team with shared goals
– A corporate culture with an open, dynamic and
– A friendly working atmosphere in fantastic offices in the
heart of Munich
– A flexible working time schedule and attractive remuneration
Kontakt: Ralf Meißner Telefonnummer: 089/378-23165