BEWERBEN ALS Intern – Advisory & Capital Markets / Sponsor Coverage – Infrastructure Funds (f/m/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Athanasios Babanikas; email@example.com
As soon as possible
Working Students/ Interns/ Legal Trainees / Volunteers (GER)
Financial Sponsor Coverage is a new team right in the heart of UniCredit’s Advisory & Capital Markets dedicated to work with the private equity, infrastructure, pension and sovereign wealth funds community in Europe. As a first point of entry, the team’s purpose is to align with funds’ differentiated strategies to deliver the full offering from UniCredit’s sector advisory and capital markets capabilities by bringing content and ideas to build deeper relationships with our clients. As successful candidate you will have a unique opportunity to deep dive into the more specific world of infrastructure funds, learn all about infrastructure investments, work closely with the infra funds senior banker and UniCredit’s cross-border sector and M&A teams and gain first-hand Investment Banking insights at a major European Bank.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- Participate in every aspect of client coverage (analysis of fund strategy, investment mapping, portfolio companies, strategic dialogue for sellside/buyside/ECM/add-on acquisitions and exits including leading finance mandates)
- Conduct market and industry research focused in the infrastructure sector (energy, power & utilities, transportation, social infrastructure, TMT and digital infrastructure)
- Learn to apply an analytical and business-oriented approach to investment opportunities and ideas
- Prepare pitch books and client presentations to support the senior coverage banker in approaching clients and process call reports
Das bringst du mit
- Excellent academic achievements in an advanced stage of Business Studies, Finance or related courses of study with a proven interest in corporate finance or investment banking
- Completed internship at a national/international business
- Team player with strong analytical and communication skills
- Highly motivated to succeed in a challenging and global business environment
- Strong MS Office skills especially in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Fluency in English in speech and writing; other language skills would be helpful
Das bieten wir dir
- #EnjoyMunich – Work in Germany’s most beautiful city: Mountains and lakes on your doorstep, plenty of cultural offerings and, of course, Weißwürste, Oktoberfest, and football. Our headquarter also offers you the best career and development opportunities.
- #BalanceYourLife – Digitization and flexibility shape our modern working world. Design your working life with flexitime the way it suits you best: Whether in the office or remotely.
- #BeAppreciated – You are a full-fledged team member from the very beginning and worth every single cent to us. That is why we reward your commitment and impact with a monthly salary of €2,050 gross for voluntary and mandatory internships.
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #JoinOurTeam – Our employees are the driving force behind our success and therefore our greatest asset. Because we are aware of our responsibility as an employer, we have once again been certified as Top Employer. Become part of our team!
- #ThinkEuropean – We are not only one of the largest financial institutions in Germany, but as part of UniCredit we are also internationally active and successful. With us, you can expect a pan-European company with regional ties as well as stimulating career opportunities in the world’s most exciting cities.