BEWERBEN ALS Intern Advisory & Capital Markets – Debt Capital Markets Advisory (f/m/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Team Recruiting; Postfach: RecruitingYoungTalents@unicredit.de
Working Students/ Interns/ Legal Trainees / Volunteers (GER)
Client Solution is the global product platform for UniCredit that provides solutions to each of our key client groups. We provide strategic advice, innovation, and best-in-class solutions to over one million SME, corporate, multinational corporate, financial institution and public sector clients, as well as fourteen million retail, private banking, wealth management and family office clients across the Group.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- Support the team in relevant aspects of Structuring Corporate Hybrid Bonds, Liability Management Exercises and ESG Capital Markets
- Prepare pitch books and client presentations to support and facilitate the approach to issuers
- Collect and prepare data and to perform database maintenance
- Monitor / Analyze Debt Capital Market trends
- Analyze investor behavior across sustainable instruments and apply insights to make business recommendations
- Participate in calls with external parties and clients
Das bringst du mit
- Bachelor Student (starting from 4th semester) or Master Student (preferred) with focus on Finance or related courses of study
- Highly motivated to succeed in a challenging and global business environment
- You count the ability to work independently as well as analytical and strategic thinking among your strengths
- Excellent command of spoken and written English; other language skills can prove helpful
- Strong MS Office skills especially in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint; experience with Bloomberg Terminal desirable
Das bieten wir dir
- #BeAppreciated – You are a full-fledged member from the very beginning and worth every single cent to us. That is why we reward your commitment and impact with €2,050 gross per month for voluntary and mandatory internships.
- #ComeAndStay – For top interns, we have a retention program so that we can stay in touch after your studies and hopefully soon welcome you as a permanent employee.
- #ThinkEuropean – We are not only one of the largest financial institutions in Germany, but as part of UniCredit we are also internationally active and successful. With us, you can expect a pan-European company with regional ties as well as stimulating career opportunities in the world’s most exciting cities.
- #EnjoyMunich – Work in Germany’s most beautiful city: Mountains and lakes on your doorstep, plenty of cultural offerings and, of course, Weißwürste, Oktoberfest, and football. Our headquarter also offers you the best career and development opportunities.
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank.
- #BalanceYourLife – Digitization and flexibility shape our modern working world. Design your working life with flexitime the way it suits you best: Whether in the office or remotely.