Global Competence Center Head Payments Value Added Services (m/f)
UniCredit Services S.C.p.A. is a legal entity of UniCredit. It provides services in the areas of information and communications technology (ICT), back office and middle office, real estate management, security management and procurement. UniCredit Services ensures that the requirements of the bank and requests from external customers are attended to quickly and effectively.
From a technological point of view we are mainly focused on Open Systems technologies and based on this Tech Set we are developing value added payment solutions like e.g. “European Gate” as global payment routing platform which connects ~20 countries worldwide and “UCPayFX”, a sophisticated currency conversion platform for cross-border payments.
On top we developed a Business Monitoring Platform for all major payments. This solution is implemented based on State-of-the-Art Big Data Technologies, but as we are monitoring the whole payment flows for several product types, like International Payments, SEPA and High Care payments we have to connect the whole heterogeneous payments landscape of UniCredit Bank AG in Germany including outsourced process steps. For this we also deal with legacy technologies like Cobol, DB2 and IMS, even the main applications is implemented based on Splunk Big Data technologies in the Open Systems world.
Currently we are developing a Global SWIFT GPI solution for payment tracking based on Open Systems technologies to enable UniCredit Group bank in different countries to participate in the SWIFT GPI community as an active member.
For this technological scope, we are looking for an experienced IT Expert with at least 5 years’ experience in SW-Development but also first leadership experience either in line management or project management to take over the role as Global Competence Center head.
For this role we are looking for senior person able to manage the following tasks:
• Ensure the SLA fulfillment for Running Services for the applications under control of the GCC
• People management and development
• Resource planning for Run activities and Change collaboration
• Steering of projects concerning the applications of the GCC
• Code reviews/ SW Quality Check
• Contribution to local and global projects
• Design of core/crucial SW components
• Lead of technical taskforces
• Performing of internal/external presentations/trainings.
• Coaching of colleagues
• Master in Computer science or comparable long term experience in IT (>7 years)
• Very good Open Systems (Java/Oracle) skills, mainframe skills (Cobol/DB2) appreciated
• Experience in project management
• English fluent, German & Italian would be an advantage
• Ability to work independent
• Strong social competencies as well as ability to work in a team
• Ability to work in an international environment
• Knowledge in Payments Processing would be an advantage
On this position, we offer you an international work environment, state-of-the-art topics to work on and tailor-made development paths.
Kontakt: Meilhammer, Robert +49 89 378 44930 Robert.Meilhammer@unicredit.de