Global Competence Center Head Payments Network (m/f)
UniCredit Business Integrated Solutions (UBIS) is a legal entity of UniCredit. It provides services in the areas of information and communications technology (ICT), back office and middle office, real estate management, security management and procurement. UBIS ensures that the requirements of the bank and requests from external customers are attended to quickly and effectively.
The team of the GCC Payments Network is in charge for the daily business (RUN) and also for the change activities of the managed infrastructure. From a technical perspective, we are managing all layers of application infrastructure which is necessary to connect a UniCredit Group to the global financial messaging network of SWIFT. Stack of managed components is starting with the SWIFT Alliance Gateway (SAG) which is the link to the SWIFT Network. On top of this layer there is running the so called Transaction Manager(TM) which interlinks the Backoffice applications of the Bank with the SAG based on the MQ-Infrastructure – as TM we are using mainly IBM products and also SWIFT Alliance in some Foreign Branches and CEE countries.
Currently we are running a multi-.year consolidation program to migrate all countries to FTM for SWIFT Services (FTM SWS). In parallel, we are working on the SWIFT Customer Security Program (CSP) for all the banks in the different countries.
Geographically the team is spread over 2 major locations Rome and Munich, but for project related activities there a also people in Milan and Bucharest supporting the team.
For challenging technical international environment we are looking for an experienced IT Expert with some at least 3 years’ leadership experience either in line management or project management to take over the role as Global Competence Center head.
For this role we are looking for senior person able to manage the following tasks:
• Ensure the SLA fulfillment for Running Services for the applications under control of the GCC
• People management and development
• Resource planning for Run activities and Change collaboration
• Steering of projects concerning the applications of the GCC
• Code reviews/ SW Quality Check
• Contribution to local and global projects
• Taskforce lead in case of major incidents
• Master in Computer science or comparable long term experience in IT (>7 years)
• At least 3 years’ experience in line or international project management
• Knowledge in Financial Message processing (SWIFT applications & infrastructure) would be appreciated
• Experience in project management
• Knowledge in IT based Payments Processing would be an advantage
• English fluent, German & Italian would be an advantage
• Ability to work independent
• Strong social competencies as well as ability to work in a team
• Ability to work in an international environment
On this position, we offer you an international work environment, state-of-the-art topics to work on and tailor-made development paths.
Kontakt: Meilhammer, Robert +49 89 378 44930 Robert.Meilhammer@unicredit.de