Competence Center Head Payments Germany (m/f)
UniCredit Services S.C.p.A. is a legal entity of UniCredit. It provides services in the areas of information and communications technology (ICT), back office and middle office, real estate management, security management and procurement. UniCredit Services S.C.p.A. ensures that the requirements of the bank and requests from external customers are attended to quickly and effectively.
One task of the LCC Payments DE is the audit compliant mangement of the outsourced payment processes to Postbank Systems/BCB in form of a Retained Organization.
In addition LCC Domestic Payments DE manages also the locally not outsourced applications for the payment processing in Germany.
This covers the maintenance as well as the future evolution of the this local Payments applications in Java as well as in Manframe technolgies.
In addition this competence center acts as an AOC according to the Crescendo operating model to cover the 3rd level support activities for EuroSIG Payments applications.
We are looking for a Head of Local Competence Center Payments DE able to manage the following tasks:
– Ensure the SLA fullfillment for Running Services
– People management and development
– Ressource planning for Run activities and Change collaboration
– Management and steering of projects concerning the applications of the LCC
– Strict fulfillment of the audit requirements for the RTO payments
– Master in Commercial Information Technology or similar professional experience
– Experience in payment processing (SEPA, International Payments) in IT
– Experience in IT Project Management
– English fluent
– German fluent
– ability to work independent
– strong social competencies as well as ability to work in a team
– strong and also pragmatic problem solving skills
– ability to work in an international environment
– innovative – willing to express new ideas and ways of working
– First experience in leadership is a plus
In this position, we offer you an international work environment, interesting development possibilities and state-of-the-art topics to work on.
Kontakt: Meilhammer, Robert +49 89 378 44930 Robert.Meilhammer@unicredit.de