HypoVereinsbank is part of UniCredit, one of Europe´s largest banking groups. It ranks among the biggest financial institutions in Germany. As a focused full-service bank, HypoVereinsbank engages in all kinds of banking activities. It is responsible for all of UniCredit´s operations in Germany and is also the competence centre for international investment banking.
Rating Advisory is part of UniCredit?s Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) We are the bank?s competence center on corporate credit ratings for the global rating agencies: S&P, Moody?s, and Fitch. Our analysis is key to support capital markets transactions (e.g.: leveraged M&A deals by private equity sponsors or primary market deals of multinational clients) as well as other investment banking products in assessing potential corporate rating sensitivities. Our guidance is essential to unveil UniCredit?s value-added to our corporate clients by optimizing financing structures on rating related topics. As such, we have to understand both equity- and debt financing instruments in conjunction with the rating agencies? methodologies, criteria and processes.
We are looking for an intern who:
– Conduct research and analysis (industries, companies, markets)
– Support rating advisory internal processes, tools, and applications
– Provide on-going quantitative and analytical support re:
o financial statements and models analysis and interpretation
o aggregation and analysis of data from global Rating Agencies
o preparation of rating-related slides, pitch books, and presentations
– Studies in Economics/Business Administration/Banking/Finance
– Strong motivation and willingness to learn
– Understanding of corporate financial reporting/ IFRS
– Strong analytical skills
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Good command of English
Das erwartet Sie:
– Interesting tasks and responsibility
– An open team culture with shared goals
– An open minded, dynamic and international company culture
– A pleasant working environment with friendly colleagues in an office equipped with modern features
Please apply online!