Business Analyst (m/f)
UniCredit Business Integrated Solutions (UBIS) is a legal entity of UniCredit. It provides services in the areas of information and communications technology (ICT), back office and middle office, real estate management, security management and procurement. UBIS ensures that the requirements of the bank and requests from external customers are attended to quickly and effectively.
Business Analysis and Run Support
– Identify areas where system adaptation and development can improve business workflow
– Enhance current procedures to ensure smooth through–put
– Integration of system where possible and/or applicable
– Liaise with IT and the business to ensure that business requirements are fully understood by IT and implemented in a timely fashion, without business recourse
– Accountable for successful upgrades/configuration of current Front Office system, in particular regarding new financial products, requested by business
– Support for Bonds, Interest Rate & Credit Derivatives and Structured Instruments trading, across involved systems (Front-to-Back)
Project Life Cycle Management:
– Discuss business processes and requirements for new system/changes with users, developers and IT managers in terms of feasibility, priority, resources and time-scales
– Assess the impact of any changes on existing system, requirements, or change due to new projects/initiatives.
– Answer questions from developers and identify if there are any changes to requirements or changes due to new projects/initiatives.
– Execute and follow up formal testing undertaken by the development support team and pass-on functional specs to testers.
– Follow up UAT and system data set-up in co-ordination with developers, testers and users
– Being fully compliant with the respective UBIS project management methodologies
– Understand and document business processes
– Work with all parties to document business requirements/functional specs and agree them with users/IT (sign off)
– Work with the business and developers to gather detailed definition of functionality and changes to existing systems
– Ensure internal documentation is kept up to date
– Ensure any security concept is fully documented and authorised
– Participate with the technical /business roll-out of Murex to other sites, providing support when required
– Keep abreast of and investigate new development in trading environment technology and look for cost saving where possible
– Adhere to change management procedures for testing and user acceptance
– University degree in Computing and Information Technology (or equivalent qualification)- Full understanding of Front, Middle and Back Office business functions
– Experience in banking IT system support environment, ideally front-to-back and the associated services and applications
– Credit Derivative Instruments (CDS, CDS on Indices, etc.)
– Interest Rate Derivative Instruments (e.g. Interest Rate Swaps, etc.)
– Fixed Income Instruments
– Profit and Loss calculations
– Murex.3 Framework
– Fully conversant with all MS Office Products
– Specialised and methodological knowledge and its application, propagation of knowledge
– Presentational skills
– Constant willingness to learn
– Analytical thinking skills
– General project management skills
In this position, we offer you an international work environment, interesting development possibilities and state-of-the-art topics to work on.
Kontakt: Di Nicola, Rosalino +39 02 88627135 Rosalino.DiNicola@unicredit.eu