Auditor (m/f) Markets-related processes, Risk Controlling & Back Office
HypoVereinsbank is part of UniCredit, one of Europe’s largest banking groups. It ranks among the biggest financial institutions in Germany. As a focused full-service bank, HypoVereinsbank engages in all kinds of banking activities. It is responsible for all of UniCredit’s operations in Germany and is also the competence centre for international investment banking.
– Risk oriented auditing, also as auditor in charge, of the Markets Business including related support and back office functions as well as Market Risk and Liquidity Risk Management, in Germany and foreign branches
– Defining the audit scope, executing the audit fieldwork and writing audit reports.
– Identify shortcomings, develop remedial recommendations and monitor their implementation.
– Audit assurance on projects related to the above mentioned topics
– Develop and improve audit concepts based on recent regulations and developments in audit techniques or industry standards
– Successfully completed university degree in business, mathematics or comparable field of study such as Bank academy, Master degree in business administration, economics or mathematical science
– Quantitative background from the studies or the previous job, preferably in risk management related topics
– Experience in internal audit / controls in the banking / financial sector or in audit as external auditor or similar relevant experience in some of the above-mentioned areas
– Readiness of mind and strong ability to quickly comprehend and assess new and even complex topics
– Analytical, critical and process oriented way of thinking
– Ability to abstract, systematic and target-oriented working methods
– Social skills including, capacity for teamwork, communication and conflict handling skills
– Precise and focused communication skills in English, verbally and especially in writing
– Proficient in German and English
Beschäftigungsgrad: Fulltime/part-time possible
Kontakt: Herr Michael Renner ; Tel.: +49 89 378 45083