CRM Expert (Salesforce) (f/m/d) | Munich
Welcome to FidorFactory – customers and good communication are our top priorities!
FidorFactory GmbH is a 100% subsidiary of Fidor Bank, the world’s most innovative FinTech bank. Fidors employees promote and live the customer-centric vision within three different business models.
The Factory is an international in-house agency that provides classic full-services such as consulting, branding and design. In addition, the Factory focuses on customer communications and services including customer acquisition, customer retention and customer service for B2C and B2B.
We are looking for an amazing Marketing Cloud and Salesforce expert to join our growing Salesforce function within Fidor Bank.
If you are from a Salesforce Consulting background advising clients – even better. If you are from a Salesforce background in your current role and willing to take the next step – we look forward to hear from you.
- Build customer segmentation in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, implementation of campaign target group definitions, campaign performance evaluation and learnings
- Assist in campaign analysis including by segment performance, share high level insights and recommendations for creative and selection optimization
- Assist with driving direct marketing strategy focusing on email and mobile marketing initiatives
- Utilize SQL data query tools to build, test and maintain data analysis and reporting capabilities to drive key marketing decisions
- Responsible for campaign reporting for email and mobile marketing applications
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis pulling data from multiple sources including historical performance trends / benchmarking
- Analysis of customer journey across all touch points within the organization and close cooperation with other departments to maximize the commercial opportunities
- Supporting Sales & Service Cloud for our internal users and stakeholders
- Coach teams internally to take advantage of the full functionality of Marketing Cloud
- Scaling our internal Salesforce capability from a reporting side
- Monitor our customer engagement through our customer touch points in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Pardot
- Hands on experience on Marketing Cloud for 1-2 years minimum
- Experience in Salesforce Sales/Service and good knowledge of Salesforce features
- Willingness to learn and grow into the role of a Marketing Cloud Developer
- HTML, CSS is a must , SQL scripting experience is advantageous
- Salesforce coding experience would be a real advantage but not necessary
- Ability to query complex data warehouses and prepare data for analysis and reporting, e.g. using SQL and Excel
- Experience in Multi-channel marketing environment
- Strong ability to present technical information to management and non-technical audience
- You possess perfect communication skills in English. German or French are a plus
- Be part of scaling our Salesforce capability within Fidor Bank (Salesforce is already implemented within the Bank)
- Ownership of Marketing Cloud and other CRM applications end to end from an operational side
- Opportunity to steer Salesforce to drive business decisions
- Supporting you in getting the training needed to get Salesforce certified
- Modern app for lunch refund of up to 97,50 EUR per month
- FlexTime system for flexible working hours and independent scheduling
- Independent mobile work for more flexibility
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Fidor Team Spirit – employee events, goal-oriented success strategies, shared visions and plans
- Transportation allowance for permanent employees
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über FidorFactory GmbH
Die FidorFactory GmbH ist eine international tätige Inhouse Agentur der Fidor Gruppe, die als Full Service Provider die klassischen Agenturdienstleistungen Beratung, Konzeption, Branding und Design liefert und darüber hinaus Maßnahmen zur Kundengewinnung und Kundenbindung umsetzt sowie den Kundenservice für B2C und B2B Kunden steuert und betreibt. Die FidorFactory GmbH ist eine 100% Tochter der Fidor Bank AG und an den Standorten München und Berlin vertreten.