CRM & Dialogmarketing Manager (m/w)
FidorFactory GmbH is an international in-house digital marketing specialist working for the Fidor Group. We operate as a traditional creative agency providing the Fidor Group with consultation, conception, branding, design and content to help it achieve its goals and targets. As such, The FidorFactory GmbH has played an integral part of Fidor Bank’s growth, from its very beginning in Munich in 2009. Based in Berlin and Munich we operate across multiple continents and are a 100% subsidiary of the Fidor Bank AG.
- Creation and implementation of e-mail as well as mobile marketing campaigns (newsletters, push notifications, in-app messages and special offers)
- Implementation of CRM strategies, encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
- Responsible for the journey of fidor B2B and B2C customers, including planning and implementing campaigns across our 3 European markets to activate, engage, and reactivate customers
- You will help conceptualize and plan new campaigns and product launches/ expansions based on the company’s strategic goals
- Analysis, reporting, and optimization of the implemented campaigns to increase retention, engagement, monetization and reactivation
- Close collaboration with our product, design, content and legal team
- Operative steering of transactional mailings and newsletter campaigns in pre-sale and post-sale stages, retention campaigns, testing and reporting
- Steering and briefing of agencies, external providers and proactive cooperation with internal departments within Fidor Group
- University degree in business, marketing, communications or similar qualification
- 1-3 years of experience in the field of email marketing or online/mobile CRM preferably with experience with email, mobile push and in-app messages
- First experience in consumer marketing, ideally in the field of finance, services, and/or eCommerce is a plus
- Good knowledge of CRM tools (ESP, Template editors) and campaign builder. Preferably Selligent or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Good skills in MS Excel
- Data-driven, being able to design new analysis and convert them into business decisions and campaign optimizations
- Good combination of analytic, segmentation and forecasting skills as well as communication skills.
- You possess perfect communication skills in English. German or French are a plus
- Basic knowledge in HTML, CSS. SQL is a plus
- Fidor is among the top 50 FinTech companies worldwide – you have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies to build the future of digital banking
- Tons of responsibility and a stepping stone for your career in FinTech – the sky is the limit
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start
- More than just a job – a unique opportunity to be part of a banking revolution
- Attractive Salary
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world
- Paid public transportation within city limits
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über FidorFactory GmbH
Die FidorFactory GmbH ist eine international tätige Inhouse Agentur der Fidor Gruppe, die als Full Service Provider die klassischen Agenturdienstleistungen Beratung, Konzeption, Branding und Design liefert und darüber hinaus Maßnahmen zur Kundengewinnung und Kundenbindung umsetzt sowie den Kundenservice für B2C und B2B Kunden steuert und betreibt. Die FidorFactory GmbH ist eine 100% Tochter der Fidor Bank AG und an den Standorten München und Berlin vertreten.