User Experience Team Lead (f/m/d)
Join a team of diverse professionals at the world’s first FinTech bank!
With a name derived from the Latin word for trust, Fidor Group offers innovative digital banking and open API technology products and services.
Fidor Solutions, the technology arm of the group with offices in Berlin, Munich and Dubai, has become a partner of choice for incumbent banks aspiring to transform and non-banks wishing to diversify, by offering its open API platform to launch cutting-edge digital banking solutions that provide unique customer experiences.
At Fidor, more than 50 nationalities unite to create an outstanding banking experience for our customers – what are you waiting for?
- Be part of development of great digital banking products!
- You inspire, lead and manage a team of UX designers and develop them professionally.
- You develop and realize a future-oriented digital design vision and UX/UI strategy.
- You establish a portfolio of state-of-the-art methods and best practices in UX/UI design. These include qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Conceptualize, design and visualize high-quality and modern interfaces for web, mobile and app are your passion.
- You have a hands-on attitude and do not mind taking projects yourself, because you know how to lead by example.
- You coordinate the development of holistic UX concepts and support our business development strategically and operationally in winning new customers and sustainably developing the topic of UX with existing customers.
- You work across areas of product, sales, professional services and technical development. You see yourself as a sparring partner and a UX champion.
- You have a strong team orientation and know how to expand your UX team and bring the best talents on board
- Passion for solving complex challenges through systemic and analytical thinking and a pragmatic design approach
- Affinity and experience in UX and its implementation in technology and product
- Deep knowledge and experience with product design sprints, design thinking, design principles, design systems and user testing methodologies.
- Experience in working with agile development teams under SCRUM and in agile working methods such as Lean UX.
- You proactively contribute when supply chains between different disciplines need to be optimised
- Strong communication skills and the ability to persuade when dealing with interdisciplinary and international stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in working with different management levels
- Excellent knowledge of state of the art tools for design, prototyping, testing and collaboration, such as Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Figma, Principle, Sketch, JIRA, Confluence. As well as a structured and accurate way of working, creativity and a quick grasp.
- Degree in communication design, media design or graphic design or a comparable degree in UX design.
- At least six years of professional experience as a user experience designer and demonstrable solid knowledge in the areas of UX and UI design.
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Fidor is among the top 50 FinTech companies worldwide – you have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies to build the future of digital banking
- Tons of responsibility and a stepping stone for your career in FinTech – the sky is the limit
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start
- More than just a job – a unique opportunity to be part of a banking revolution
- Attractive Salary
- Modern app for lunch refund of up to 97,50 Eur per month
- FlexTime system for flexible working hours and independent scheduling
- Independent mobile work for more flexibility
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Fidor Team Spirit – employee events, goal-oriented success strategies, shared visions and plans
- Transportation allowance for permanent employees
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
- Office located near the city center
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über Fidor Solutions AG
Die FIDOR Bank AG ist eine in Deutschland lizensierte internet-basierte Direktbank sowie eine B2B-Bank für innovative Banking und Community Software-Lösungen. Privat- wie Geschäftskunden nutzen das Fidor Smart Girokonto mit seinen klassischen und innovativen Finanz-Apps als Erstbank-Verbindung. B2B-Partner der Bank profitieren über die Banking Middleware Fidor OS von neuartigen Funktionalitäten sowie eine Community Lösung für eine digital affine weltweite Zielgruppe. Die Refinanzierung von B2C und B2B Forderungen für Fintech Firmen und SME Factoring sind ein weiterer Schwerpunkt.
Die international mehrfach ausgezeichnete FIDOR Bank AG bietet ihre Angebote derzeit in Deutschland und UK an und baut ihr internationales Angebot weiter konsequent aus. Unter dem Motto „Mach diese Bank zu Deiner Bank“ bietet die Fidor Bank über eine Reihe von APIs einen einfachen und automatisierten Zugriff auf das Konto. Vor allen Dingen Geschäftskunden erkennen die Vorzüge dieser Vorgehensweise.