Senior SRE Ruby on Rails Developer (f/m/d)
Join a team of diverse professionals at the world’s first FinTech bank!
With a name derived from the Latin word for trust, Fidor Group offers innovative digital banking and open API technology products and services.
Fidor Solutions, the technology arm of the group with offices in Berlin, Munich and Dubai, has become a partner of choice for incumbent banks aspiring to transform and non-banks wishing to diversify, by offering its open API platform to launch cutting-edge digital banking solutions that provide unique customer experiences.
Maintain and operate Fidor’s banking application stack and other functionality, from onboarding, card and account management and credit products to analytics, everything’s forged from Ruby on Rails and one Java component. Our infrastructure is built using cutting edge technology to set the basis for serving thousands of customers around the world in real time, always taking care for best performance.
At Fidor, more than 50 nationalities unite to create an outstanding banking experience for our customers – what are you waiting for?
We are looking continuously for experienced SRE RoR Developers joining our SRE team in Munich. Let us know about you if you are interested in the following:
- Maintain and implement solutions and deliver high quality software based on Ruby on Rails
- Create, maintain, debug and test software to run & enhance the fidorOS and all related modules and services
- Take over End-2nd responsibility of our Platform-as-a-Service product for multiple clients (Banks)
- Review and improve our continuous integration and deployment
- Shape and apply our software standards of clean code and proven optimization techniques
- Help to define requirements, create software designs and translate them into codes
- Provide thorough unit testing and support products used by our stakeholders
- Academic / Technical degree in Computer Science or equivalent education
- At least 5 years of professional experience in development and implementation of web applications
- Excellent Ruby on Rails Skills 5.x/edge
- Java skills is a plus
- Proven experience of TDD with RSpec and Cucumber
- Passion for an agile work culture and experience in how to apply agile principles
- Good knowledge about Software patterns and principles, complex applications and the MVC Framework
- Good understanding of Software Quality aspects like meeting requirements, coding for performance, testability, understandability, efficiency and security and how to apply them
- High motivation and willingness to maintain & enhance our solution, learn and apply new technologies & tools
- Good interpersonal communication skills for tech and business conversations
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Fidor is among the top 50 FinTech companies worldwide – you have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies to build the future of digital banking
- Tons of responsibility and a stepping stone for your career in FinTech – the sky is the limit
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start
- More than just a job – a unique opportunity to be part of a banking revolution
- Attractive Salary
- Modern app for lunch refund of up to 97,50 Eur per month
- FlexTime system for flexible working hours and independent scheduling
- Independent mobile work for more flexibility
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Fidor Team Spirit – employee events, goal-oriented success strategies, shared visions and plans
- Transportation allowance for permanent employees
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
- Office located near the city center
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über Fidor Solutions AG
Die FIDOR Bank AG ist eine in Deutschland lizensierte internet-basierte Direktbank sowie eine B2B-Bank für innovative Banking und Community Software-Lösungen. Privat- wie Geschäftskunden nutzen das Fidor Smart Girokonto mit seinen klassischen und innovativen Finanz-Apps als Erstbank-Verbindung. B2B-Partner der Bank profitieren über die Banking Middleware Fidor OS von neuartigen Funktionalitäten sowie eine Community Lösung für eine digital affine weltweite Zielgruppe. Die Refinanzierung von B2C und B2B Forderungen für Fintech Firmen und SME Factoring sind ein weiterer Schwerpunkt.
Die international mehrfach ausgezeichnete FIDOR Bank AG bietet ihre Angebote derzeit in Deutschland und UK an und baut ihr internationales Angebot weiter konsequent aus. Unter dem Motto „Mach diese Bank zu Deiner Bank“ bietet die Fidor Bank über eine Reihe von APIs einen einfachen und automatisierten Zugriff auf das Konto. Vor allen Dingen Geschäftskunden erkennen die Vorzüge dieser Vorgehensweise.