Senior Program Manager (French speaking) (m/f/d)
Fidor Solutions is a fast-growing leader in open, digital banking technology solutions. It combines unparalleled expertise in advisory and cutting-edge technology to deliver highly customer-centric digital banking propositions across the globe. The fidorOS digital banking platform powers the most innovative financial organisations in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. While the movement for open and digital banking is in its infancy, Fidor Solutions stands apart with its ten years of experience in pioneering the use of APIs and designing, running and growing digital banks from zero to success.
With offices in Berlin, Munich, and Dubai, we have become a partner of choice for incumbent banks aspiring to transform and non-banks wishing to diversify, by offering its open API platform to launch cutting-edge digital banking solutions that provide unique customer experiences.
Maintain and operate Fidor’s banking application stack and other functionality, from onboarding, card and account management, and credit products to analytics.
Fidor Solutions recently has been acquired fully by Sopra Banking Software. Sopra Banking Software is the partner of choice for more than 1,500 financial institutions worldwide. The rich variety of solutions, the strength of our conviction and passion for innovation enable to support clients on a daily basis and in their future projects, as well as in their goals regarding financial inclusion. SBS customers, based in over 80 countries around the world, benefit every day from our technologies and software, as well as the expertise of our 5,000 employees.
Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development. With more than 46,000 employees, the Sopra Steria Group generated a turnover of €4.43 billion in 2019.
Fidor Solutions is accelerating the pace of development and marketing of Sopra Banking Software’s digital solutions, in particular by augmenting the user features offered to banks through its Digital Banking Engagement Platform (DBEP) solutions.
At Fidor Solutions , more than 40 nationalities unite to create an outstanding banking experience for our customers – what are you waiting for?
As Senior Program Manager you will manage one or more agile projects delivering a digital product or transformation. Working in a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team, you will be the guide taking the team through the complete project life-cycle toward a successful delivery to our clients. In your day-to-day activities you will monitor project constraints and effectively manage communication, issues and risks.
- Management of programs and projects in the digital financial software industry
- Development and management of cross-functional client-facing teams and their work
- Management of external partners and vendors in projects
- Prepare and chair program steering committee meetings
- Support of running and upcoming client projects, management of inception phases
- Close collaboration with Product and Engineering to maintain alignment with the product roadmap
- University degree is a must, ideally with a focus on banking, finance or computer science. Master degree or MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience independently managing software implementation programs and projects for financial services clients
- Experience using a range of agile and classic project management methods
- PMP certification or willingness to obtain within 6 months in the job
- Fluency in English and French, German and additional languages are a plus
- Experience in forming and developing diverse international teams
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- EU resident or existing visa holder
- The following gives additional advantage:
- Experience in working in a supplier organization with supporting of pre-sales
- Experience in delivering banking and financial software
- Scrum certification
- Fidor is among the top 50 FinTech companies worldwide – you have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies to build the future of digital banking
- Tons of responsibility and a stepping stone for your career in FinTech – the sky is the limit
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start
- More than just a job – a unique opportunity to be part of a banking revolution
- Attractive Salary
- Modern app for lunch refund of up to €96,- per month
- FlexTime system for flexible working hours and independent scheduling
- Independent mobile work for more flexibility
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Fidor Team Spirit – employee events, goal-oriented success strategies, shared visions and plans
- Paid public transportation within city limits
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
- Office located near the city center
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über Fidor Solutions AG
Die FIDOR Bank AG ist eine in Deutschland lizensierte internet-basierte Direktbank sowie eine B2B-Bank für innovative Banking und Community Software-Lösungen. Privat- wie Geschäftskunden nutzen das Fidor Smart Girokonto mit seinen klassischen und innovativen Finanz-Apps als Erstbank-Verbindung. B2B-Partner der Bank profitieren über die Banking Middleware Fidor OS von neuartigen Funktionalitäten sowie eine Community Lösung für eine digital affine weltweite Zielgruppe. Die Refinanzierung von B2C und B2B Forderungen für Fintech Firmen und SME Factoring sind ein weiterer Schwerpunkt.
Die international mehrfach ausgezeichnete FIDOR Bank AG bietet ihre Angebote derzeit in Deutschland und UK an und baut ihr internationales Angebot weiter konsequent aus. Unter dem Motto „Mach diese Bank zu Deiner Bank“ bietet die Fidor Bank über eine Reihe von APIs einen einfachen und automatisierten Zugriff auf das Konto. Vor allen Dingen Geschäftskunden erkennen die Vorzüge dieser Vorgehensweise.