Fidor Solutions is a fast-growing leader in open, digital banking technology solutions. It combines unparalleled expertise in advisory and cutting-edge technology to deliver highly customer-centric digital banking propositions across the globe. The fidorOS digital banking platform powers the most innovative financial organisations in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. While the movement for open and digital banking is in its infancy, Fidor Solutions stands apart with its ten years of experience in pioneering the use of APIs and designing, running and growing digital banks from zero to success.
With offices in Berlin, Munich, and Dubai, we have become a partner of choice for incumbent banks aspiring to transform and non-banks wishing to diversify, by offering its open API platform to launch cutting-edge digital banking solutions that provide unique customer experiences.
Maintain and operate Fidor’s banking application stack and other functionality, from onboarding, card and account management, and credit products to analytics.
Fidor Solutions recently has been acquired fully by Sopra Banking Software. Sopra Banking Software is the partner of choice for more than 1,500 financial institutions worldwide. The rich variety of solutions, the strength of our conviction and passion for innovation enable to support clients on a daily basis and in their future projects, as well as in their goals regarding financial inclusion. SBS customers, based in over 80 countries around the world, benefit every day from our technologies and software, as well as the expertise of our 5,000 employees.
Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development. With more than 46,000 employees, the Sopra Steria Group generated a turnover of €4.43 billion in 2019.
Fidor Solutions is accelerating the pace of development and marketing of Sopra Banking Software’s digital solutions, in particular by augmenting the user features offered to banks through its Digital Banking Engagement Platform (DBEP) solutions.
At Fidor Solutions , more than 40 nationalities unite to create an outstanding banking experience for our customers – what are you waiting for?
It’s about a full redesign of a prototype dashboard frontend application and shall make available the majority of Fidor’s banking functionalities for managing personal bank accounts. Due to its complex nature this position is planned as long-term assignment, including design, development, support and maintenance activities.
It’s an ideal position for people looking for a deep dive into fintech, which are well versed in design, development and interpersonal communication skills as listed in the following:
- Redesign from scratch the user interface dashboard for our customers, using newest design trends and internet banking technologies
- Work together with UX designers and product owners to create the best possible user experience
- Use your ideas and creativity to contribute to the design, inspire and influence all stakeholders according to your proven expertise and experience in all areas
- Maintain, debug and test your design and all related services and applications making it a configurable product usable for customer within different market segments
- Help define and refine requirements, create software designs and architectures, translate them into code with attention to testability and strong QA awareness
- Academic / Technical degree in computer science or similar education
- High level of technical experience with single-page applications written in React/Redux, Webpack, Babel, Jest, or related tools
- Familiarity with RESTful JSON APIs in distributed systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Disciplined, focused and highly committed to consistency
- Experienced in working in a formal development environment with strong preference towards code quality, like design and code reviews, unit testing and general technical discussions
- Collaborating with peers and seniors both within your team and across the organization to share best practices and knowledge of emerging technologies
- Experience with agile development processes and how to apply its principles
- Fidor is among the top 50 FinTech companies worldwide – you have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies to build the future of digital banking
- Tons of responsibility and a stepping stone for your career in FinTech – the sky is the limit
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start
- More than just a job – a unique opportunity to be part of a banking revolution
- Attractive Salary
- Modern app for lunch refund of up to 97,50 Eur per month
- FlexTime system for flexible working hours and independent scheduling
- Independent mobile work for more flexibility
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Fidor Team Spirit – employee events, goal-oriented success strategies, shared visions and plans
- Transportation allowance for permanent employees
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
- Office located near the city center
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über Fidor Solutions AG
Die FIDOR Bank AG ist eine in Deutschland lizensierte internet-basierte Direktbank sowie eine B2B-Bank für innovative Banking und Community Software-Lösungen. Privat- wie Geschäftskunden nutzen das Fidor Smart Girokonto mit seinen klassischen und innovativen Finanz-Apps als Erstbank-Verbindung. B2B-Partner der Bank profitieren über die Banking Middleware Fidor OS von neuartigen Funktionalitäten sowie eine Community Lösung für eine digital affine weltweite Zielgruppe. Die Refinanzierung von B2C und B2B Forderungen für Fintech Firmen und SME Factoring sind ein weiterer Schwerpunkt.
Die international mehrfach ausgezeichnete FIDOR Bank AG bietet ihre Angebote derzeit in Deutschland und UK an und baut ihr internationales Angebot weiter konsequent aus. Unter dem Motto „Mach diese Bank zu Deiner Bank“ bietet die Fidor Bank über eine Reihe von APIs einen einfachen und automatisierten Zugriff auf das Konto. Vor allen Dingen Geschäftskunden erkennen die Vorzüge dieser Vorgehensweise.