Product Owner (f/m/d)
Join a team of diverse professionals at the world’s first FinTech bank!
Fidor Solutions is a global service partner of customer-centric, strategic infrastructure solutions for the digital future of banking. Fidors employees promote and live the customer-centric vision within three different business models.
In addition to the technology, Fidor Solutions also focuses on related services: core products include no-stack banking as an all-in-one solution for digital banking and the Digital Banking Accelerator, a product and service suite of modular design that can be tailored to individual core banking systems.
- Co-innovate and co-create product concepts for Fidor’s white-label software solution
- Manage client requirements and user feedback
- Collaborate with stakeholders to collate needs and contribute to the creation of a product vision and a product roadmap
- Channel product visions and product features clearly to stakeholders and the scrum team to form consistent understanding of goals, and maximize the value of products to be delivered
- Manage the product and sprint backlogs, making sure that backlogs are always visible, clear in structure and content, as well as, in order based on priority
- Ensure effective iterative product delivery by breaking down the product vision into epics, user stories and tasks to drive actionable results across product lines
- Develop functional and non-functional requirements in the form of user stories, scenarios and visual models
- Constantly engage, empower and steer decision making in the scrum team to ensure quality end-to-end delivery in time and budget
- Monitor and improve products performances by developing and analyzing KPIs and taking actions to address findings
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from a recognized and accredited university. Additional degree(s) in business disciplines is preferred
- 5+ year as a product owner or product manager in technical settings, and can demonstrate individual achievements
- Working knowledge of software technology, software design and software product life-cycle in a B2B2C software environment
- Hands on experience in agile scrum projects
- Strong understanding and interests in digital banking and fintech sectors
- Proven stakeholder and team management capabilities
- Creativity and the drive to be different
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strategic and organized thinking style
- Ability to take initiatives and work independently
- Complete fluency in English is an absolute must (additional European languages are welcome)
It is preferred that you also have:
- Working experiences in banking or retail financial services sector is preferred
- Certified scrum master or scrum product owner is preferred
- Fidor is among the top 50 FinTech companies worldwide – you have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies to build the future of digital banking
- Tons of responsibility and a stepping stone for your career in FinTech – the sky is the limit
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start
- More than just a job – a unique opportunity to be part of a banking revolution
- Attractive Salary
- Modern app for lunch refund of up to 97,50 Eur per month
- FlexTime system for flexible working hours and independent scheduling
- Independent mobile work for more flexibility
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Fidor Team Spirit – employee events, goal-oriented success strategies, shared visions and plans
- Transportation allowance for permanent employees
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
- Office located near the city center
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über Fidor Solutions AG
Die FIDOR Bank AG ist eine in Deutschland lizensierte internet-basierte Direktbank sowie eine B2B-Bank für innovative Banking und Community Software-Lösungen. Privat- wie Geschäftskunden nutzen das Fidor Smart Girokonto mit seinen klassischen und innovativen Finanz-Apps als Erstbank-Verbindung. B2B-Partner der Bank profitieren über die Banking Middleware Fidor OS von neuartigen Funktionalitäten sowie eine Community Lösung für eine digital affine weltweite Zielgruppe. Die Refinanzierung von B2C und B2B Forderungen für Fintech Firmen und SME Factoring sind ein weiterer Schwerpunkt.
Die international mehrfach ausgezeichnete FIDOR Bank AG bietet ihre Angebote derzeit in Deutschland und UK an und baut ihr internationales Angebot weiter konsequent aus. Unter dem Motto „Mach diese Bank zu Deiner Bank“ bietet die Fidor Bank über eine Reihe von APIs einen einfachen und automatisierten Zugriff auf das Konto. Vor allen Dingen Geschäftskunden erkennen die Vorzüge dieser Vorgehensweise.