Product Manager (f/m/d)
Fidor Solutions is a fast-growing leader in open, digital banking technology solutions. It combines unparalleled expertise in advisory and cutting-edge technology to deliver highly customer-centric digital banking propositions across the globe. The fidorOS digital banking platform powers the most innovative financial organisations in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. While the movement for open and digital banking is in its infancy, Fidor Solutions stands apart with its ten years of experience in pioneering the use of APIs and designing, running and growing digital banks from zero to success.
With offices in Berlin, Munich, and Dubai, we have become a partner of choice for incumbent banks aspiring to transform and non-banks wishing to diversify, by offering its open API platform to launch cutting-edge digital banking solutions that provide unique customer experiences.
Maintain and operate Fidor’s banking application stack and other functionality, from onboarding, card and account management, and credit products to analytics.
Fidor Solutions recently has been acquired fully by Sopra Banking Software. Sopra Banking Software is the partner of choice for more than 1,500 financial institutions worldwide. The rich variety of solutions, the strength of our conviction and passion for innovation enable to support clients on a daily basis and in their future projects, as well as in their goals regarding financial inclusion. SBS customers, based in over 80 countries around the world, benefit every day from our technologies and software, as well as the expertise of our 5,000 employees.
Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development. With more than 46,000 employees, the Sopra Steria Group generated a turnover of €4.43 billion in 2019.
Fidor Solutions is accelerating the pace of development and marketing of Sopra Banking Software’s digital solutions, in particular by augmenting the user features offered to banks through its Digital Banking Engagement Platform (DBEP) solutions.
At Fidor Solutions , more than 40 nationalities unite to create an outstanding banking experience for our customers – what are you waiting for?
- Create and refine high-level product vision, create product implementation strategy and define product road map to fulfill the company’s targets like market expansion of Fidor platform brand, new products in portfolio
- Create and own the business case for product initiatives (where applicable) and track the commercial KPIs
- Work closely with Fidor executives, commercial teams, legal team, data security team, B2B clients, product management, engineering and IT infrastructure teams to manage product roll-out
- Work closely with product owners and engineering leads to ensure alignment between road map, development backlog, and solution-technical architecture
- Provide product design guidance and delivery support for large and complex client projects or sales initiatives in alignment with client business leads or client relationship manager
- Perform market research on B2B2C banking market to capture customer needs, competitive landscape, potential partners and future trends and present them internally or externally to fuel ideas for product development on Fidor platform
- Manage product vendor and partner relationship for product feature delivery
- Monitor, drive and get feedback from multiple product R&D projects
- Manage and report on product delivery status in coordination with the product delivery team
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized and accredited university. Additional degree(s) in business or information technology disciplines is preferred
- Working knowledge of software technology, software design and software product life-cycle in a B2B2C software environment
- 5+ years of work experience in retail or corporate banking domains in the technology or the business division
- Bonus for experience in working with or launching card products (debit/credit/apple pay/ Google pay) and consumer loan products
- Hands on experience in agile scrum projects
- Experience with product development in new trends like cognitive banking, personalization, big data analytics, innovations in payments space
- Proven stakeholder and team management capabilities
- Fluent English skills are an absolute must (additional European languages are welcome)
- Thrive in a fast-paced, autonomous start-up like environment
- Fidor is among the top 50 FinTech companies worldwide – you have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies to build the future of digital banking
- Tons of responsibility and a stepping stone for your career in FinTech – the sky is the limit
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start
- More than just a job – a unique opportunity to be part of a banking revolution
- Attractive Salary
- Modern app for lunch refund of up to 97,50 Eur per month
- FlexTime system for flexible working hours and independent scheduling
- Independent mobile work for more flexibility
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Fidor Team Spirit – employee events, goal-oriented success strategies, shared visions and plans
- Transportation allowance for permanent employees
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
- Office located near the city center
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über Fidor Solutions AG
Die FIDOR Bank AG ist eine in Deutschland lizensierte internet-basierte Direktbank sowie eine B2B-Bank für innovative Banking und Community Software-Lösungen. Privat- wie Geschäftskunden nutzen das Fidor Smart Girokonto mit seinen klassischen und innovativen Finanz-Apps als Erstbank-Verbindung. B2B-Partner der Bank profitieren über die Banking Middleware Fidor OS von neuartigen Funktionalitäten sowie eine Community Lösung für eine digital affine weltweite Zielgruppe. Die Refinanzierung von B2C und B2B Forderungen für Fintech Firmen und SME Factoring sind ein weiterer Schwerpunkt.
Die international mehrfach ausgezeichnete FIDOR Bank AG bietet ihre Angebote derzeit in Deutschland und UK an und baut ihr internationales Angebot weiter konsequent aus. Unter dem Motto „Mach diese Bank zu Deiner Bank“ bietet die Fidor Bank über eine Reihe von APIs einen einfachen und automatisierten Zugriff auf das Konto. Vor allen Dingen Geschäftskunden erkennen die Vorzüge dieser Vorgehensweise.