Product Manager – Data Science & AI in Fintech & BaaS (f/m)
Fidorians are Dreamers – Rebels – Transformers – Egalitarians. We challenge the status quo in everything we do to create banking experiences that truly embed in today’s customer lifestyle. We perfectly blend our cross discipline expertise from technology, banking, gaming, music, retail, hospitality to focus on what matters the most: bringing value to the customer! It’s our customer centricity and entrepreneurial mindset that set us apart. We seize our freedom to openly express our own ideas, to test, learn, collaborate and create the next chapter of our customers’ lives through convenient banking and cutting edge technology. We created an open banking movement, follow it, join it, be it.
The Data Science & AI Product Manager is a senior multi-disciplinary role working closely with Head of Product Management, commercial teams, data scientist, product engineers and B2B clients to create data driven Fintech solutions. To be a successful Product Manager, you will refine and execute Fidor Solutions’ data product strategy enabling unique & relevant customer experience (CX) for all dimensions of customers in our B2B2C relationships. You are the lead of product R&D and product lifecycle management. In addition, you will also be responsible for raising awareness and providing expertise on relevant data science and AI technologies.
- Establish a deep understanding of data science needs in the retail banking and B2B2C BaaS (Banking as a Service) sectors for enabling unique & relevant customer experience (CX) for all dimensions of customers in our B2B2C relationships
- Introduce product innovation and develop product concepts that are data analytics, AI and machine learning algorithms driven – including, but not limited: chatbot, hyper-personalized interactions and financial advisory
- Refine, champion and execute the vision, strategy and product roadmap
- Drive the execution of multiple business plans and product R&D projects
- Drive cross-functional collaboration to produce actionable results across product lines
- Provide solution design guidance and delivery support for large and complex client projects
- Manage product vendor and partner relationships
- Work closely with internal and external C-level executives, commercial, product engineering, project delivery teams to ensure product success at every stage of the life-cycle
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Stay continuously up-to-date on market developments
- You have, at a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized and accredited university in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics area), or equivalent work experience. Additional degree(s) in a business discipline is preferred
- You have at least 7 years of professional experience
- You have working knowledge of data science, artificial intelligence technologies and/or machine-learning models and how to apply them in a banking or consumer setting
- You have created and executed product strategies in the past
- You have owned P&L responsibilities, product roadmap and know how to drive projects forward
- You have strong understanding of software technology, software design and software product life-cycle
- You have demonstrated your ability to successfully launch products to the market
- You are completely fluent in English and
- Any experiences in fintech, banking and other financial services sectors are highly welcome
- Fidor is among the top 50 FinTech companies worldwide – you have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies to build the future of digital banking
- Tons of responsibility and a stepping stone for your career in FinTech – the sky is the limit
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start
- More than just a job – a unique opportunity to be part of a banking revolution
- Attractive Salary
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world
- Paid public transportation within city limits
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über Fidor Solutions AG
Die FIDOR Bank AG ist eine in Deutschland lizensierte internet-basierte Direktbank sowie eine B2B-Bank für innovative Banking und Community Software-Lösungen. Privat- wie Geschäftskunden nutzen das Fidor Smart Girokonto mit seinen klassischen und innovativen Finanz-Apps als Erstbank-Verbindung. B2B-Partner der Bank profitieren über die Banking Middleware Fidor OS von neuartigen Funktionalitäten sowie eine Community Lösung für eine digital affine weltweite Zielgruppe. Die Refinanzierung von B2C und B2B Forderungen für Fintech Firmen und SME Factoring sind ein weiterer Schwerpunkt.
Die international mehrfach ausgezeichnete FIDOR Bank AG bietet ihre Angebote derzeit in Deutschland und UK an und baut ihr internationales Angebot weiter konsequent aus. Unter dem Motto „Mach diese Bank zu Deiner Bank“ bietet die Fidor Bank über eine Reihe von APIs einen einfachen und automatisierten Zugriff auf das Konto. Vor allen Dingen Geschäftskunden erkennen die Vorzüge dieser Vorgehensweise.