Product Manager – Digital Payment Solutions (f/m)
Fidorians are Dreamers – Rebels – Transformers – Egalitarians. We challenge the status quo in everything we do to create banking experiences that truly embed in today’s customer lifestyle. We perfectly blend our cross discipline expertise from technology, banking, gaming, music, retail, hospitality to focus on what matters the most: bringing value to the customer! It’s our customer centricity and entrepreneurial mindset that set us apart. We seize our freedom to openly express our own ideas, to test, learn, collaborate and create the next chapter of our customers’ lives through convenient banking and cutting edge technology. We created an open banking movement, follow it, join it, be it.
We are looking for a Product Manager, who is passionate about building relevant, creative and efficient digital payment software/fintech solutions to join our Product R&D organization in the fast moving fintech space. This is a senior multi-discipline role, that will work closely with Fidor executives, Head of Product Management, Product Engineering, Commercial teams and Fidor’s institutional clients to build and manage digital payment products. As a Product Manager, you will refine and execute Fidor Solution’s digital payment product strategy to add value to our institutional clients, and deliver unique & relevant customer experience (CX) to the individual users of our solutions. Last but not least, you are the Digital Payment Evangelist raising awareness and providing subject matter & technical expertise internally and externally.
- Introduce product innovation and develop product concepts in the area of digital payment, including but not limited to bank transfers, card payments and alternative payment mechanisms
- Provide clear vision, strategy and product roadmap to the digital payment team with professional communication and documentation
- Ensure the balance between product innovation, CX relevance and regulatory compliance by properly addressing topics such as PSD2, Open Banking and GDPR
- Drive the planning, execution of multiple payment products and create their go to market strategies jointly with a cross-functional business team
- Conduct market research to have a significant awareness of digital payment experiences and their adoption
- Provide solution design guidance and delivery support for large and complex software projects in traditional banking, challenger banking and other alternative financial services environments
- Manage the product life-cycles of digital payment products
- Manage vendor and partner relationships
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in banking, finance, business management, computer science or comparable field of study
- 5+ years of experiences in the digital payment or commercial banking sector
- Strong working knowledge of the end-to-end processes of payment schemes, for example: SEPA, UK FPS, US ACH, SWIFT, card schemes, and alternative payment methods like Ripple.
- Strong working knowledge of European legal and regulatory topics relevant to the payment domain, for example: PSD1, PSD2, instant payment,
- 3+ as a product manager or product manager in technical projects, and can demonstrate individual achievements
- Experience of owning P&L responsibilities
- Strong understanding of software technology, software design and software product life-cycle
- Completely fluent in English (additional European languages are welcome)
- Fidor is among the top 50 FinTech companies worldwide – you have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies to build the future of digital banking
- Tons of responsibility and a stepping stone for your career in FinTech – the sky is the limit
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start
- More than just a job – a unique opportunity to be part of a banking revolution
- Attractive Salary
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world
- Paid public transportation within city limits
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über Fidor Solutions AG
Die FIDOR Bank AG ist eine in Deutschland lizensierte internet-basierte Direktbank sowie eine B2B-Bank für innovative Banking und Community Software-Lösungen. Privat- wie Geschäftskunden nutzen das Fidor Smart Girokonto mit seinen klassischen und innovativen Finanz-Apps als Erstbank-Verbindung. B2B-Partner der Bank profitieren über die Banking Middleware Fidor OS von neuartigen Funktionalitäten sowie eine Community Lösung für eine digital affine weltweite Zielgruppe. Die Refinanzierung von B2C und B2B Forderungen für Fintech Firmen und SME Factoring sind ein weiterer Schwerpunkt.
Die international mehrfach ausgezeichnete FIDOR Bank AG bietet ihre Angebote derzeit in Deutschland und UK an und baut ihr internationales Angebot weiter konsequent aus. Unter dem Motto „Mach diese Bank zu Deiner Bank“ bietet die Fidor Bank über eine Reihe von APIs einen einfachen und automatisierten Zugriff auf das Konto. Vor allen Dingen Geschäftskunden erkennen die Vorzüge dieser Vorgehensweise.