(Junior) Controller / Business Unit Coordinator Finance (m/f/d)
Fidor Solutions recently has been acquired fully by Sopra Banking Software. Sopra Banking Software is the partner of choice for more than 1,500 financial institutions worldwide. The rich variety of solutions, the strength of SBS-conviction and passion for innovation enable to support clients on a daily basis and in their future projects, as well as in their goals regarding financial inclusion. SBS customers, based in over 80 countries around the world, benefit every day from our technologies and software, as well as the expertise of our 5,000 employees.
Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development. With more than 46,000 employees, the Sopra Steria Group generated a turnover of €4.43 billion in 2019.
Fidor Solutions is accelerating the pace of development and marketing of Sopra Banking Software’s digital solutions, in particular by augmenting the user features offered to banks through its Digital Banking Engagement Platform (DBEP) solutions.
With offices in Berlin, Munich, and Dubai, we have become a partner of choice for incumbent banks aspiring to transform and non-banks wishing to diversify, by offering its open API platform to launch cutting-edge digital banking solutions that provide unique customer experiences.
At Fidor Solutions , more than 40 nationalities unite to create an outstanding banking experience for our customers – what are you waiting for?
- Prepare financial reports & KPI evaluations for division and business unit managers
- Support and participate in international projects in the area of controlling as well as in monthly and year-end closing activities
- Assist in planning and coordinating topics such as budgets, forecasts, general reporting, etc.
- Control applied rules and procedures with regard to the achievement of economic targets
- Be a reliable contact person for managers as well as employees in economic matters
- Steer the order management for all stakeholders (order tracking, invoicing and control)
- Responsibility for timely invoicing and settlement of invoices in coordination with all stakeholders involved
- Degree in economics with a focus on financial management, controlling or comparable qualification
- Comparable commercial apprenticeship with corresponding, multi-year professional experience
- Ideally first professional experience in controlling
- Basic accounting expertise in accordance with the HGB and IFRS
- Business fluent German and very good English, French is an advantage
- Experienced use of Excel with knowledge of VBA and Power Query
- Interest in current technological developments in the field of digitalization
- Strong analytical skills and intercultural competence
- Fidor Solutions / Sopra Banking Software is among the top 50 FinTech companies worldwide – you have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies to build the future of digital banking
- Tons of responsibility and a stepping stone for your career in FinTech – the sky is the limit
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start
- More than just a job – a unique opportunity to be part of a banking revolution
- Attractive Salary
- Modern app for lunch refund of up to 97,50 Eur per month
- FlexTime system for flexible working hours and independent scheduling
- Independent mobile work for more flexibility
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Fidor Team Spirit – employee events, goal-oriented success strategies, shared visions and plans
- Transportation allowance for permanent employees
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
- Office located near the city center (Munich/Berlin)
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über Fidor Solutions AG
Die FIDOR Bank AG ist eine in Deutschland lizensierte internet-basierte Direktbank sowie eine B2B-Bank für innovative Banking und Community Software-Lösungen. Privat- wie Geschäftskunden nutzen das Fidor Smart Girokonto mit seinen klassischen und innovativen Finanz-Apps als Erstbank-Verbindung. B2B-Partner der Bank profitieren über die Banking Middleware Fidor OS von neuartigen Funktionalitäten sowie eine Community Lösung für eine digital affine weltweite Zielgruppe. Die Refinanzierung von B2C und B2B Forderungen für Fintech Firmen und SME Factoring sind ein weiterer Schwerpunkt.
Die international mehrfach ausgezeichnete FIDOR Bank AG bietet ihre Angebote derzeit in Deutschland und UK an und baut ihr internationales Angebot weiter konsequent aus. Unter dem Motto „Mach diese Bank zu Deiner Bank“ bietet die Fidor Bank über eine Reihe von APIs einen einfachen und automatisierten Zugriff auf das Konto. Vor allen Dingen Geschäftskunden erkennen die Vorzüge dieser Vorgehensweise.