Agile Product Owner – Digital Banking Solution (f/m)
Fidorians are Dreamers – Rebels – Transformers – Egalitarians. We challenge the status quo in everything we do to create banking experiences that truly embed in today’s customer lifestyle. We perfectly blend our cross discipline expertise from technology, banking, gaming, music, retail, hospitality to focus on what matters the most: bringing value to the customer! It’s our customer centricity and entrepreneurial mindset that set us apart. We seize our freedom to openly express our own ideas, to test, learn, collaborate and create the next chapter of our customers’ lives through convenient banking and cutting edge technology. We created an open banking movement, follow it, join it, be it.
We are looking for an Agile Product Owner to join Fidor Solutions’ Product Management team for building digital banking solutions in the domain areas of customer lifecycle management and account management. As an Agile Product Owner, you will work closely with a Product Manager, Tech Leads from Product Engineering and the scrum team to co-innovate and co-create white-label software solutions that add value to the business propositions of Fidor’s B2B clients (digital banks), and also create relevant and engaging customer experience for the end-users.
- Co-innovate and co-create product concepts for Fidor’s white-label software solution in the domain areas of customer lifecycle management and account management
- Perform research and analysis on markets, trends, competition, client requirements and user feedback
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand requirements and contribute to the creation and management of Fidor’s product roadmap
- Channel product visions to the scrum team, and maximize the value of the product delivered by the team
- Develop functional and non-functional requirements in the form of user stories, scenarios and visual models
- Manage the product and sprint backlogs, making sure that backlogs are always visible, clear in structure and content, as well as, in order based on priority
- Constantly engage, empower and steer decision making in the scrum team to ensure quality end-to-end delivery in time and budget
- Support commercial and delivery teams with product knowledge and client requirement analysis
- Create and manage product documentation
You must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science or comparable field of study
- 5+ years of working experience in the area of financial services software product R&D
- 3+ year as a product owner or product manager in technical settings, and can demonstrate individual achievements
- Strong knowledge of software development life-cycle and software product life-cycle in a B2B2C environment
- Hands on experience with agile scrum methodology
- Strong understanding and interests in digital banking and fintech sectors
- Creativity and the drive to be different
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strategic and organized thinking style
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to take initiatives and work independently
- Complete fluency in English is an absolute must (additional European languages are welcome)
It is preferred if you also have:
- Product or operational experiences in banking or retail financial services sector
- Scrum master and/or scrum product owner certificate(s)
- Fidor is among the top 50 FinTech companies worldwide – you have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies to build the future of digital banking
- Tons of responsibility and a stepping stone for your career in FinTech – the sky is the limit
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start
- More than just a job – a unique opportunity to be part of a banking revolution
- Attractive Salary
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world
- Paid public transportation within city limits
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über Fidor Solutions AG
Die FIDOR Bank AG ist eine in Deutschland lizensierte internet-basierte Direktbank sowie eine B2B-Bank für innovative Banking und Community Software-Lösungen. Privat- wie Geschäftskunden nutzen das Fidor Smart Girokonto mit seinen klassischen und innovativen Finanz-Apps als Erstbank-Verbindung. B2B-Partner der Bank profitieren über die Banking Middleware Fidor OS von neuartigen Funktionalitäten sowie eine Community Lösung für eine digital affine weltweite Zielgruppe. Die Refinanzierung von B2C und B2B Forderungen für Fintech Firmen und SME Factoring sind ein weiterer Schwerpunkt.
Die international mehrfach ausgezeichnete FIDOR Bank AG bietet ihre Angebote derzeit in Deutschland und UK an und baut ihr internationales Angebot weiter konsequent aus. Unter dem Motto „Mach diese Bank zu Deiner Bank“ bietet die Fidor Bank über eine Reihe von APIs einen einfachen und automatisierten Zugriff auf das Konto. Vor allen Dingen Geschäftskunden erkennen die Vorzüge dieser Vorgehensweise.