Agile Product Owner – Data Science & Machine Learning (m/w/d)
Fidorians are Dreamers – Rebels – Transformers – Egalitarians. We challenge the status quo in everything we do to create banking experiences that truly embed in today’s customer lifestyle. We perfectly blend our cross discipline expertise from technology, banking, gaming, music, retail, hospitality to focus on what matters the most: bringing value to the customer! It’s our customer centricity and entrepreneurial mindset that set us apart. We seize our freedom to openly express our own ideas, to test, learn, collaborate and create the next chapter of our customers’ lives through convenient banking and cutting edge technology. We created an open banking movement, follow it, join it, be it.
We are looking for a Product Manager, who is passionate about building relevant, creative and efficient digital payment software/fintech solutions to join our Product R&D organization in the fast moving fintech space. This is a senior multi-discipline role, that will work closely with Fidor executives, Head of Product Management, Product Engineering, Commercial teams and Fidor’s institutional clients to build and manage digital payment products. As a Product Manager, you will refine and execute Fidor Solution’s digital payment product strategy to add value to our institutional clients, and deliver unique & relevant customer experience (CX) to the individual users of our solutions. Last but not least, you are the Digital Payment Evangelist raising awareness and providing subject matter & technical expertise internally and externally.
- Co-innovate and co-create product concepts for Fidor’s white-label software solution deriving from data science and machine learning
- Perform research and analysis on markets, trends, competition, client requirements and user feedback
- Collaborate with stakeholders to collate needs and contribute to the creation a product vision and a product roadmap for the data science stream
- Channel product visions and product features clearly to stakeholders and the scrum team to form consistent understanding of goals, and maximize the value of products to be delivered
- Manage the product and sprint backlogs, making sure that backlogs are always visible, clear in structure and content, as well as, in order based on priority
- Ensure effective iterative product delivery by breaking down the product vision into epics, user stories and tasks to drive actionable results across product lines
- Develop functional and non-functional requirements in the form of user stories, scenarios and visual models
- Constantly engage, empower and steer decision making in the scrum team to ensure quality end-to-end delivery in time and budget
- Monitor and improve products performances by developing and analyzing KPIs and taking actions to address findings
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from a recognized and accredited university in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics area), or equivalent work experience. Additional degree(s) in business disciplines is preferred
- 3+ years of working knowledge of data science, artificial intelligence technologies and/or machine-learning models
- 5+ year as a product owner or product manager in technical settings, and can demonstrate individual achievements
- Working knowledge of software technology, software design and software product life-cycle in a B2B2C software environment
- Hands on experience in agile scrum projects
- Strong understanding and interests in digital banking and fintech sectors
- Proven stakeholder and team management capabilities
- Creativity and the drive to be different
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strategic and organized thinking style
- Ability to take initiatives and work independently
- Complete fluency in English is an absolute must (additional European languages are welcome)
- It is preferred that you also have:
- Working experiences in banking or retail financial services sector is preferred
- Certified scrum master or scrum product owner is preferred
- Fidor is among the top 50 FinTech companies worldwide – you have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies to build the future of digital banking
- Tons of responsibility and a stepping stone for your career in FinTech – the sky is the limit
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start
- More than just a job – a unique opportunity to be part of a banking revolution
- Attractive Salary
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world
- Paid public transportation within city limits
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über Fidor Solutions AG
Die FIDOR Bank AG ist eine in Deutschland lizensierte internet-basierte Direktbank sowie eine B2B-Bank für innovative Banking und Community Software-Lösungen. Privat- wie Geschäftskunden nutzen das Fidor Smart Girokonto mit seinen klassischen und innovativen Finanz-Apps als Erstbank-Verbindung. B2B-Partner der Bank profitieren über die Banking Middleware Fidor OS von neuartigen Funktionalitäten sowie eine Community Lösung für eine digital affine weltweite Zielgruppe. Die Refinanzierung von B2C und B2B Forderungen für Fintech Firmen und SME Factoring sind ein weiterer Schwerpunkt.
Die international mehrfach ausgezeichnete FIDOR Bank AG bietet ihre Angebote derzeit in Deutschland und UK an und baut ihr internationales Angebot weiter konsequent aus. Unter dem Motto „Mach diese Bank zu Deiner Bank“ bietet die Fidor Bank über eine Reihe von APIs einen einfachen und automatisierten Zugriff auf das Konto. Vor allen Dingen Geschäftskunden erkennen die Vorzüge dieser Vorgehensweise.