Senior Compliance Officer (f/m/d)
Join a team of diverse professionals at the world’s first FinTech bank!
With a name derived from the Latin word for trust, Fidor Group offers innovative digital banking and open API technology products and services. Fidor emerged in Germany as a pioneer Challenger Bank, growing into a global technology company, helping to unlock the competitive power of open banking.
Launched in Germany in 2009 in the midst of the Financial crisis, the German-licensed, digital-only bank has always put its customers at the core of its principles to create the first customer-focused banking experience.
Together with bitcoin.de and Kraken, Fidor Bank became the first crypto-friendly bank and has built-up global expertise and a broad community network over the last few years.
At Fidor, more than 50 nationalities unite to create an outstanding banking experience for our customers – what are you waiting for?
- Active market-oriented risk assessment in the onboarding of B2B customers
- Training of the B2B Team members on issues related to the fight against money laundering and financial crime
- Support of the B2B team in their daily work to fulfill the control and monitoring duties of Fidor Bank AG and the analysis carried out on B2B clients
- Coaching and training of Junior Compliance Officers
- Preparation of the annual risk analysis of Fidor Bank AGs B2B customers
- Active analysis of the results of all monitoring activities and evaluation of their efficiency and active improvement of the control functions
- Development and implementation of new IT-based control and monitoring measures
- Responding to inquiries from B2B customers
- Drafting of annual and ad hoc AML risk reports for the Board
- Support of the AML function during annual audits
- A university degree in law or other comparable qualification with a focus on compliance and AML
- CAMS Certification
- Experience in dealing with international high risk B2B customers
- At least 8+ years of experience in an AML/financial crime function for a bank or other regulated entity
- Knowledge of banking products and payment systems as well as experience in consulting various project teams
- Strong communication skills and enthusiasm
- A market mindset
- Independent, solution-oriented, structured, systematic and precise working method
- Fluent in English; knowledge of French is an advantage, but not a must
- Exciting tasks in an innovative fintech company
- High influence on the organization of own work processes
- Outstanding development opportunities for personal further education
- Above-average, performance-adjusted compensation and targeted bonuses
- Modern app for lunch refund of up to 97,50 EUR per month
- FlexTime system for flexible working hours and independent scheduling
- Independent mobile work for more flexibility
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Fidor Team Spirit – employee events, goal-oriented success strategies, shared visions and plans
- Transportation allowance for permanent employees
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
- Office located near the city cente
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement
Über Fidor Bank AG
Die FIDOR Bank AG ist eine in Deutschland lizensierte internet-basierte Direktbank sowie eine B2B-Bank für innovative Banking und Community Software-Lösungen. Privat- wie Geschäftskunden nutzen das Fidor Smart Girokonto mit seinen klassischen und innovativen Finanz-Apps als Erstbank-Verbindung. B2B-Partner der Bank profitieren über die Banking Middleware Fidor OS von neuartigen Funktionalitäten sowie eine Community Lösung für eine digital affine weltweite Zielgruppe. Die Refinanzierung von B2C und B2B Forderungen für Fintech Firmen und SME Factoring sind ein weiterer Schwerpunkt.
Die international mehrfach ausgezeichnete FIDOR Bank AG bietet ihre Angebote derzeit in Deutschland und UK an und baut ihr internationales Angebot weiter konsequent aus. Unter dem Motto „Mach diese Bank zu Deiner Bank“ bietet die Fidor Bank über eine Reihe von APIs einen einfachen und automatisierten Zugriff auf das Konto. Vor allen Dingen Geschäftskunden erkennen die Vorzüge dieser Vorgehensweise.