(Senior) Finance/Risk Data Analyst (f/m/d)
Fidor Bank (Fidor) is a pioneering German Digital Bank based in Munich and Berlin. It was established in 2010 with a focus on providing innovative technologically enabled banking services. The bank’s current sole shareholder, Groupe BPCE of France, has agreed the sale of Fidor to Ripplewood Holdings LLC (Ripplewood). Ripplewood is a leading financial sector specialist investor, based in the USA with a 25-year track record of successful investments across the globe. This transaction is expected to close during 2021..
Fidor’s current business is focussed on providing a fully digital banking experience to retail and SME customers in Germany. In addition, the bank has a strong market position in providing payment and transaction services to leading payment services providers and digital asset market participants.
With the guidance and support of Ripplewood, Fidor is launching a new strategic plan which aims to reposition the bank as a leading partner for digital asset market participants and Fintech firms across Europe. The key product capabilities of the bank would encompass the entire spectrum of banking services including payments, lending, and savings to both individuals and SME customers.
- Data Analyst for Fidor bank’s Finance/Risk Data team and counterpart for our technical team as well as sparring partner for Finance units and board members
- Functional interface function between the IT, Data Management and Regulatory Reporting and Accounting concerning business requirements
- Support in automation of Finance and Risk data driven processes
- Building a Data Quality Framework together for and with Finance and Risk business side
- Provision of data from the Core Banking System for adhoc requests from the Finance and Risk department
- Define and develop strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability and credibility to influence senior management across the business
- Introduce new disruptive technologies into an organization and guide to implementation
- Standardize and deliver reports, machine learning models, and visualize data insights
- University degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Finance or Statistics
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the data-driven financial area
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Excel
- Basic understanding of statistics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, natural language processing is a plus
- Knowledge of python and/or R is also beneficial
- Experience using databases with large-scale data
- Knowledge and hands on experience in the following topics is desirable: big data platforms, processing frameworks, cloud-based machine learning and programming skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability and credibility to influence senior management across the business
- Fluent in German and English
- Exciting tasks in an innovative fintech company
- High influence on the organization of own work processes
- Outstanding development opportunities for personal further education
- Above-average, performance-adjusted compensation and targeted bonuses
- Modern app for lunch refund of up to 97,50 EUR per month
- FlexTime system for flexible working hours and independent scheduling
- Independent mobile work for more flexibility
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Fidor Team Spirit – employee events, goal-oriented success strategies, shared visions and plans
- Transportation allowance for permanent employees
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
- Office located near the city center
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über Fidor Bank AG
Werden Sie Teil der digitalen Banking-Revolution!Willkommen bei Fidor – der ersten FinTech-Bank der Welt!
Die Fidor Bank ist eine innovative Direktbank mit Sitz in München und Berlin. Fidor hat sich von den Vorreitern der deutschen Challenger Banken zu einem globalen Technologieunternehmen entwickelt. Fidors Mitarbeiter fördern und leben die kundenorientierte Vision in drei verschiedenen Geschäftsmodellen.
Einerseits verfügt Fidor über ein klassisches Bankgeschäft mit Endnutzern (B2C), welches sich durch neueste Innovationen und modernste Bezahldienste wie ApplePay und Co. vom Markt abhebt. Darüber hinaus ermöglicht Fidor Unternehmenskunden (B2B) die Nutzung der „Banking-as-a-Service“-Angebote, wie z.B. die Fidor-Plattform und den dazugehörigen Prozessen sowie der Banklizenz.