Salesforce Developer (m/f/d) – Munich or Berlin
Fidor Bank (Fidor) is a pioneering German Digital Bank based in Munich and Berlin. It was established in 2010 with a focus on providing innovative technologically enabled banking services. The bank’s current sole shareholder, Groupe BPCE of France, has agreed the sale of Fidor to Ripplewood Holdings LLC (Ripplewood). Ripplewood is a leading financial sector specialist investor, based in the USA with a 25-year track record of successful investments across the globe. This transaction is expected to close during 2021..
Fidor’s current business is focussed on providing a fully digital banking experience to retail and SME customers in Germany. In addition, the bank has a strong market position in providing payment and transaction services to leading payment services providers and digital asset market participants.
With the guidance and support of Ripplewood, Fidor is launching a new strategic plan which aims to reposition the bank as a leading partner for digital asset market participants and Fintech firms across Europe. The key product capabilities of the bank would encompass the entire spectrum of banking services including payments, lending, and savings to both individuals and SME customers.
- Collaborate with the Project Managers and Salesforce administrators to specify and develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform.
- Specify and implement best in class components with a specific attention to user experience, robustness and code quality
- Write the functional and technical documentation related to the custom integration
- Collaborate with the Testing team and Stakeholders to ensure your work is released with the highest quality level
- Develop and plan integration pathways for other technologies within the business
- Participate in the platform maintenance
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues.
- Supporting Sales & Service Cloud for our internal users and stakeholders
- Coach teams internally to take advantage of the full functionality of Salesforce – Sales and Service Cloud
- Scaling our internal Salesforce capability from a reporting side for Sales and Service Cloud
- Help maintain and support our Salesforce Marketing Cloud instance, including customer segmentation
- Utilize SQL data query tools to build, test and maintain data analysis and reporting capabilities to drive key marketing decisions
- Hands on technical experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing cloud for 5 years minimum
- Expertise in administration and development of Salesforce CRM systems
- Salesforce Certifications are a plus Admin (Advanced Admin), Development (App Builder, Platform Developer), Cloud (Sales and Service)
- Strong Salesforce development (Apex & Visualforce) skills
- Strong UX and design skills
- Good knowledge of web development: HTML, CSS, JS, React
- Good knowledge of object oriented languages (preferably Java)
- Familiar with some common databases (SQL, MySQL…)
- Strong Salesforce configuration experience
- Able to present technical information to management and non-technical audience
- Excellent time and priority management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Salesforce administration / development experience for SaaS organizations is a plus
- Full professional proficiency in English, German is a plus
- Exciting tasks in an innovative fintech company
- High influence on the organization of own work processes
- Outstanding development opportunities for personal further education
- Above-average, performance-adjusted compensation and targeted bonuses
- Modern app for lunch refund of up to 97,50 EUR per month
- FlexTime system for flexible working hours and independent scheduling
- Independent mobile work for more flexibility
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Fidor Team Spirit – employee events, goal-oriented success strategies, shared visions and plans
- Transportation allowance for permanent employees
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
- Office located near the city center
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über Fidor Bank AG
Werden Sie Teil der digitalen Banking-Revolution!Willkommen bei Fidor – der ersten FinTech-Bank der Welt!
Die Fidor Bank ist eine innovative Direktbank mit Sitz in München und Berlin. Fidor hat sich von den Vorreitern der deutschen Challenger Banken zu einem globalen Technologieunternehmen entwickelt. Fidors Mitarbeiter fördern und leben die kundenorientierte Vision in drei verschiedenen Geschäftsmodellen.
Einerseits verfügt Fidor über ein klassisches Bankgeschäft mit Endnutzern (B2C), welches sich durch neueste Innovationen und modernste Bezahldienste wie ApplePay und Co. vom Markt abhebt. Darüber hinaus ermöglicht Fidor Unternehmenskunden (B2B) die Nutzung der „Banking-as-a-Service“-Angebote, wie z.B. die Fidor-Plattform und den dazugehörigen Prozessen sowie der Banklizenz.