Credit Risk Manager with a focus on Corporate Finance (m/f/d)
Fidor Bank (Fidor) is a pioneering German Digital Bank based in Munich and Berlin. It was established in 2010 with a focus on providing innovative technologically enabled banking services. The bank’s current sole shareholder, Groupe BPCE of France, has agreed the sale of Fidor to Ripplewood Holdings LLC (Ripplewood). Ripplewood is a leading financial sector specialist investor, based in the USA with a 25-year track record of successful investments across the globe. This transaction is expected to close during 2021..
Fidor’s current business is focussed on providing a fully digital banking experience to retail and SME customers in Germany. In addition, the bank has a strong market position in providing payment and transaction services to leading payment services providers and digital asset market participants.
With the guidance and support of Ripplewood, Fidor is launching a new strategic plan which aims to reposition the bank as a leading partner for digital asset market participants and Fintech firms across Europe. The key product capabilities of the bank would encompass the entire spectrum of banking services including payments, lending, and savings to both individuals and SME customers.
Fidor’s credit department plays a crucial role in managing Fidor’s loan book. We are looking for an experienced Credit Risk Manager focusing on Fidor’s Corporate Finance business with fintechs and loan distribution platforms in Munich, supporting the Chief Credit Officer in building and growing Fidor’s loan book. Let us know about you if you are interested in the following:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining new credit processes and analytics/reporting in the context of Corporate Finance and fintech funding in accordance with German regulatory requirements
- Assessing risk profiles of corporates and SPVs (including the assessment of financial statements and reports) and preparing decision papers for the Credit Committee
- Being responsible for Corporate Credit Risks in the monthly and quarterly portfolio monitoring, identifying and assessing current and potential future risks
- Developing, updating and reviewing relevant procedures and policies as well as models and methods
- Running projects enhancing the credit life-cycle in an agile environment
- Deriving and monitoring limit and early warning processes in line with the Banks’ risk appetite
- Extending the reporting infrastructure and hands-on automated reporting processes; liaising with cross-department stakeholders (e.g. ALM and Finance) to expand existing data infrastructure
- Working closely with the Chief Credit Officer and specialist departments including Markets and Risk Control on issues relating to the management of Corporate Finance and fintech funding
- Exciting tasks in an innovative fintech company
- High influence on the organization of own work processes
- Outstanding development opportunities for personal further education
- Above-average, performance-adjusted compensation and targeted bonuses
- Modern app for lunch refund of up to 97,50 EUR per month
- FlexTime system for flexible working hours and independent scheduling
- Independent mobile work for more flexibility
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Fidor Team Spirit – employee events, goal-oriented success strategies, shared visions and plans
- Transportation allowance for permanent employees
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
- Office located near the city center
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über Fidor Bank AG
Die FIDOR Bank AG ist eine in Deutschland lizensierte internet-basierte Direktbank sowie eine B2B-Bank für innovative Banking und Community Software-Lösungen. Privat- wie Geschäftskunden nutzen das Fidor Smart Girokonto mit seinen klassischen und innovativen Finanz-Apps als Erstbank-Verbindung. B2B-Partner der Bank profitieren über die Banking Middleware Fidor OS von neuartigen Funktionalitäten sowie eine Community Lösung für eine digital affine weltweite Zielgruppe. Die Refinanzierung von B2C und B2B Forderungen für Fintech Firmen und SME Factoring sind ein weiterer Schwerpunkt.
Die international mehrfach ausgezeichnete FIDOR Bank AG bietet ihre Angebote derzeit in Deutschland und UK an und baut ihr internationales Angebot weiter konsequent aus. Unter dem Motto „Mach diese Bank zu Deiner Bank“ bietet die Fidor Bank über eine Reihe von APIs einen einfachen und automatisierten Zugriff auf das Konto. Vor allen Dingen Geschäftskunden erkennen die Vorzüge dieser Vorgehensweise.