(Senior) Data Analyst (f/m/d)
Join a team of diverse professionals at the world’s first FinTech bank!
With a name derived from the Latin word for trust, Fidor Group offers innovative digital banking and open API technology products and services. Fidor emerged in Germany as a pioneer Challenger Bank, growing into a global technology company, helping to unlock the competitive power of open banking.
Launched in Germany in 2009 in the midst of the Financial crisis, the German-licensed, digital-only bank has always put its customers at the core of its principles to create the first customer-focused banking experience.
Together with bitcoin.de and Kraken, Fidor Bank became the first crypto-friendly bank and has built-up global expertise and a broad community network over the last few years.
At Fidor, more than 50 nationalities unite to create an outstanding banking experience for our customers – what are you waiting for?
- Working on daily business challenges and solving using your skills in Data Analytics
- Transform data in the organisation to meaningful insights using your skills in Python, SQL, R
- Support Data Leadership team in delivering quality analytics and reporting for monthly, quarterly reporting for Fidor Bank
- Presenting your insights through Data Visualisation tools – ideally Tableau
- Understanding the context and generating analytics usable to business teams
- Supporting the Data Analytics team members in all topics relating to Data Analytics
- University degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics or related degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Banking knowledge would be advantageous
- Hands on experience in scripting – Python or R, SQL essential
- Experience working on Structured and Unstructured Data
- Hands on experience in building analytics dashboards and reports with at least 1 data visualisation tool – Ideally Tableau
- Ability to work within team and taking ownership of topics and delivering results with quality and in time
- Ability to Communicate in English necessary, German is a plus
- Exciting tasks in an innovative fintech company
- High influence on the organization of own work processes
- Outstanding development opportunities for personal further education
- Above-average, performance-adjusted compensation and targeted bonuses
- Modern app for lunch refund of up to 97,50 EUR per month
- FlexTime system for flexible working hours and independent scheduling
- Independent mobile work for more flexibility
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Fidor Team Spirit – employee events, goal-oriented success strategies, shared visions and plans
- Transportation allowance for permanent employees
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
- Office located near the city center
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über Fidor Bank AG
Werden Sie Teil der digitalen Banking-Revolution!Willkommen bei Fidor – der ersten FinTech-Bank der Welt!
Die Fidor Bank ist eine innovative Direktbank mit Sitz in München und Berlin. Fidor hat sich von den Vorreitern der deutschen Challenger Banken zu einem globalen Technologieunternehmen entwickelt. Fidors Mitarbeiter fördern und leben die kundenorientierte Vision in drei verschiedenen Geschäftsmodellen.
Einerseits verfügt Fidor über ein klassisches Bankgeschäft mit Endnutzern (B2C), welches sich durch neueste Innovationen und modernste Bezahldienste wie ApplePay und Co. vom Markt abhebt. Darüber hinaus ermöglicht Fidor Unternehmenskunden (B2B) die Nutzung der „Banking-as-a-Service“-Angebote, wie z.B. die Fidor-Plattform und den dazugehörigen Prozessen sowie der Banklizenz.