Junior Partner Manager B2B (m/w)
We are bankers, technologists and strategists with an entrepreneurial mindset. We come from various industries – banking, gaming, retail, hospitality – with only one focus in mind: the customer. Our passion for ﬁntech has led us to the incredible journey of building our own challenger bank: Fidor Bank, with over half a million members. The success of Fidor Bank comes from our customer-centric culture coupled with ﬁdorOS, our open banking platform.
- You support Fidor’s B2B accounts’ management, B2B business development and onboarding of new partners
- You support the team main for existing client relationships (e.g., credit platforms or cryptocurrency trading partners) and support their daily needs with regards to contracting, processes, or technical inquiries
- You support the end to end scope and timeline of B2B related projects and take care of external and internal stakeholders within these projects
- You support monitoring the performance, potential risks, and regulatory changes within your area of responsibility and ensure compliance at all time with the experts in the field
- You review existing processes and structures and help to contribute to improving these
- You support the responsible person for our Fidor APIs (not developing but managing and prioritizing them) which are the heart of our technical B2B relationship to ensure our APIs meet external and internal expectations
- You hold a university degree in business, technology or similar studies
- You have first professional working experience in a financial services or consultancy firm
- You have knowledge of banking, in particular credit business and bank regulation is a plus
- You have a strong interest in cooperation and processes that are innovative and complex at the same time
- You have a basic understanding of technical interfaces like APIs as well as experience in agile development (i.e., user stories, tools and methods) are a plus
- You strive to understand and improve processes and are able to do so independently in a fast-paced and sometimes undefined environment
- You are able to structure and explain decision making situations and help to prepare the decisions to internal and external stakeholders, regularly on C-level and for any kind of company size our partners can possibly have
- You are a strong communicator
- You are fluent in English and German
- Fidor is among the top 50 FinTech companies worldwide – you have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies to build the future of digital banking
- Tons of responsibility and a stepping stone for your career in FinTech – the sky is the limit
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start
- More than just a job – a unique opportunity to be part of a banking revolution
- Attractive Salary
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world
- Paid public transportation within city limits
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über Fidor Bank AG
Die FIDOR Bank AG ist eine in Deutschland lizensierte internet-basierte Direktbank sowie eine B2B-Bank für innovative Banking und Community Software-Lösungen. Privat- wie Geschäftskunden nutzen das Fidor Smart Girokonto mit seinen klassischen und innovativen Finanz-Apps als Erstbank-Verbindung. B2B-Partner der Bank profitieren über die Banking Middleware Fidor OS von neuartigen Funktionalitäten sowie eine Community Lösung für eine digital affine weltweite Zielgruppe. Die Refinanzierung von B2C und B2B Forderungen für Fintech Firmen und SME Factoring sind ein weiterer Schwerpunkt.
Die international mehrfach ausgezeichnete FIDOR Bank AG bietet ihre Angebote derzeit in Deutschland und UK an und baut ihr internationales Angebot weiter konsequent aus. Unter dem Motto „Mach diese Bank zu Deiner Bank“ bietet die Fidor Bank über eine Reihe von APIs einen einfachen und automatisierten Zugriff auf das Konto. Vor allen Dingen Geschäftskunden erkennen die Vorzüge dieser Vorgehensweise.